| Chapter 10: Halloween |

Weeks has passed and a month as flew off. Now it was October, the time where Halloween plays its part. You have enjoyed every day you had. You always look forward to each class and each fun that you have with Harry and Ron as well as Hermione. Even if it seemed bizarre but you looked forward even with the fights you have with Malfoy. It made the day quite more interesting. Drama roamed Hogwarts so it was a bonus to give you slight joy.

You were still having second thoughts on what Jarvis had told you a month ago. About making a suit— an Iron Man Suit. The suit that made your father a Hero. That made him who he was. A superhero to many children in the world. Your superhero but it seemed impossible to do with the lack of stuff. It was also that there was no place to do it.

Walking down the hallway as it was Halloween. Nothing was decorated. If this was an muggle school, it will be decorated and a dance will be held or students will be dress in costumes to make it more fun. Here, in Hogwarts, it was plain boring but nothing is boring when magic and the Weasley Twins were there.

Watching the twins, prank some of the Gryffindor's were hilarious. Anything is hilarious as long as the prank wasn't directed to you. You watched as there next target was Percy, their own brother.

You were walking down the hallways with Hermione talking to each other. You all just came out of Professor Flitwick's classroom as class got dismissed early.

In front of you both were Neville, Ron, Harry and Seamus. Every first year from Professor Flitwick's class were walking down the courtyard. Other students were minding their own business.

You and Hermione couldn't help but listen to the boys conversation. Raising a brow at this point seeing Ron look so annoyed and frustrated. Wanting to know the reason why, you walked a bit closer. Hermione seemed to follow your gesture at this.

"It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar" He mimicked someone and then it got you to think to Professor Flitwick's lesson on levitating things. You also remember that Hermione was teaching Ron in the correct pronunciation but seems like he is really annoyed with Hermione right now and you wonder why

"She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron said in a normal voice. Your eyes widen at this and Hermione seems to know that they were talking about her because she dashed passed Ron, hugging her books and sniffling

"I think she heard you" Harry pointed out as Hermione disappeared into the crowd, deeply hurt by Ron's words. Your eyes twitch at this

"Glad you notice. Better watch your mouth, Ronald—" You said glaring at Ron "—and for your information, I'm her friends and I might not know why your so annoyed and pissed at her but you better think of apologizing" You growled in anger before running after Hermione.

"Better think of that apology then Ron. Y/n, sure is angry" Seamus said

"Yeah, I noticed" Ron gulped before sighing

"Oh, I'm doomed. Y/n's gonna kill me in her sleep and she'll get away with it" Ron whispered in fear earning a chuckle from Harry.

Running through the halls are you were trying to catch up— trying to find her. She seems to disappear from the face of the earth and you were so certainly gonna give Ron a piece of your mind. You wandered the halls in worried for Hermione.

You heard footsteps as you turned to look to see Harry.

"Came to apologize for your friend? Well, tell Ron, I don't want to hear it. Its not me who he should be apologizing to—" You were cut off

"Not that. You wanted to know why a Ron is more like that?" Harry asked you as you nodded

"Well, last night. Something happened" Harry said pulling you to a more secluded place. He looked around before he started to whisper to you