| Chapter 116: Endgame |

You, Your Dad, Steve and Thor walked together up to Thanos who was just sitting their playing with rocks. Thanos looked up to the four of you

"You could not live with your own failure" Were what he said

"What did that bring you?" He asked as the four of you didnt stop from walking forward.

"Back to me" He said looking back down to the ground. It was silent for a moment before he started to speak up again

"I thought by eliminating half of life...the other half would thrive" He said looking up back to all of you

"Well, apparently you thought wrong, daft dimbo" You growled to him which made your Dad push you back behind him. Thanos chuckled to himself at what you said.

"But you've shown me. That's impossible" He said as the four of you circled him "And as long there were those who remembered what was. There will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist" He said looking at the four of you

"Yup, we're all kinds of stubborn" Tony spoke up still having you behind him which you were sulking at because you were completely capable of protecting yourself.

"I'm thankful because now I know what I must do" He said which gave you the creeps because he speaks very calmly

"I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then with the stones you've collected for me. Create a new one...Teaming with life that knows that what is lost but only what it has been given" Thanos said as he started to arm up.

I just want to Avada Kedavra his ass but I cant mess with what has already happened.

You thought

"A grateful universe"

"Born out of blood" Steve spoke up

"They'll never know it because you wont be alive to tell them"

Those words were the only thing needed for Thor to get more angry. Thor roared as he started lightning started to run through his vein and he was the first to initiate the attack which resulted for your Dad and Steve to join. You stood there contemplating whether to join the fight. You just cant mess with time or else time would mess with you. So you did the most sensible thing ever— Oh, screw everything as you began to join the fight. It was four against Barney— Thanos.

The fight was getting intense by the minute. Instead of using your wand and risking it from changing its owner. You just became really sensible and used the beams from the iron suit that you made. You know you wont be killed since every hit that you take transforms into kinetic energy which you can fire back in your command— having brains is really awesome.

You watch as your Dad and Thor did a combo of Thor hitting him with his lighting creating your Dad to make a strong energy beam as he shots it to Thanos making you and Steve to back up as the two of you let them deal with Thanos for a moment.

Thanos walked forward using his sword as a shield. You then started to attack with your beams but then Thanos used your Dad as a  shield and your beams hit him which you retracted back but before anything else. Tony got hit by Thor's harmer which you wince at for a moment. Watching him fly back hitting a broken wall which only shattered into piece.

"DAD!"

You flew towards him in a hurry the iron face going away.

"Dad, hey...Wake up" You whispered to him as you could feel tears, beaming your eyes.

Why isn't my potion working? Is this already the end? No, it cant be!!

You thought

"Daddy, wake up...please" You begged him as tears started to fall.