| Chapter 52: Gone Wrong |

Tapping on the window, you felt bored as Hermione, Ron and Harry talked on and on about something you didn't know since you tuned them out. You stared at the cloudy skies. Wondering when you will ever get to Hogwarts. There was a knock on the door earning all of you to look and see it was Draco who soon opened it.

Draco walked to you, pushing Harry then sitting beside you clearly annoyed. You chuckled finding it amusing that he was sitting with the golden team. Ron glared at Draco while Hermione helped Harry balance himself. Harry rolled his eyes and went to sit beside Hermione creating her to be in the middle of him and Ron.

"I clearly get you two have a thing but why does he have to sit with us?" Ron said looking confused and irritation earning a nudge and glare from Hermione. This made Draco snicker leaning back on the sit, you started to play with the necklace he gave you a week ago. You stared at him while he just stared forward, mad and annoyed about something.

"Alright, what's wrong?" You asked

"Pansy talked bad about you" You raised a brow at this. Surprised he was angry because of that.

"And?"

"I told her how wrong she was" Draco looked at you with a smirk. You crossed your arms, smiling at him "and that is?"

"That.. You are imperfectly perfect. I love all your imperfections and perfections because its you" Draco said cupping your face leaning forward to kiss you. Hermione was squealing silently shaking Ron. You breathed out, feeling nervous. Butterflies swarmed your stomach.

Staring down to Draco's lips that claimed yours multiple times and the lips that stole your first kiss. You looked up to Draco's grey eyes that just stared at you. You looked back down to his lips, leaning forward but not to close that only your lips ghosted each other

"Do it...I dare you" You whispered seductively

"Oh, ew! This brings back my trauma" Harry said turning away

"Your fault for not knocking, Potter" Malfoy looked at him hissing before turning to you and aggressively claiming your lips. Ron scoffed looking away while Hermione felt like she was watching live smut from one of her books.

"Enough!" Harry said pulling Draco away from you.

"Potter!" Draco snapped

"Not in front of them at least, Dray" You chuckled

"Look who's talking" Draco rolled his eyes

"And you better listen, Malfoy" You glared standing up with Hermione.

"Better get in your robes. We are close" Hermione informed

"That was hot" Hermione whispered squealed to you not caring if the boys heard the two of you. You giggled looking at Draco who just smirked at you. You winked before closing the compartment door walking away.

"I guess you will have to deal with me more often now" Draco smirked at Harry and Ron before standing up, ready to leave when—

"Malfoy"

Draco stopped in his tracks

"Hurt her and I will seriously kill you" Harry said

"Then do it...I wouldn't want to live if I knew that I hurt the love of my life" Draco said before walking off

"He really loves her. She is changing him" Ron said admitting the changes he is witnessing in Draco. Harry leaned back on the chair, staring at the compartments door.

"Lets hope whatever happens wont drive them apart...I hate to see that day" Harry whispered clearly growing on Draco who was always there for you.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*