| Chapter 33: Leaky Cauldron |

The bus kept moving in ways you cant imagine. It was so fast that everything in the bus was moving hysterically. Harry and the conductor were talking but you were to busy trying to hold onto something and making sure you don't fall or hurt yourself. It was until the bus came to an abruptly stop. Harry was sent flying to the front, hitting the glass with his face. You laughed at this.

"Ow.." Harry uttered before sitting back down on the bed. The shrunken head at the front was counting down to from 10. It was silent and completely normal until it got to 1 and the bus was up and running again.

You stared at the conductor who now had the daily prophet in his hands. You saw a man on the front, holding a sign as he was screaming or something

"Who is that? That man?" You asked looking at Stanley the conductor who them turned the newspaper to look at what you were pointing to.

"Who is that?" He looked at you like he was offended. He turned the daily prophet to you and Harry showing the man again.

"Who is that?" He repeated

"Who is—That is Sirius Black" He said. You and Harry looked at each other before at the guy. The name doesn't ring a bell.

"Don't tell me both of you have never been hearing of Sirius Black?" Stanley said hoping what he said was wrong but both you and Harry looked really confused as you both waited for him to continue. You and Harry both shook your heads to no to answer the conductors questions.

The conductor leaned forward "He's a murderer"

"Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it"

"How did he escape?" Harry asked this time

"Well, that's the question isn't it?" He tapped on Harry's chest before looking at you then Harry.

"He's the first one that done it. He was a big supporter of You-Know-Who" He said with suspense

"Haven't you both heard of him?" Stanley said referring to Voldemort.

"Yeah, Him we've heard off" Harry said for the both of you.

Then the bus started to squeeze. You gasped holding tight to Harry.

"Harry" You said looking around in fear.

"Why the tight faces" Laughed the shrunken head then the bus went back to normal as it speeds up again.

"Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there" The shrunken head said when the bus came to a stop, hitting the car slightly up front. Harry flying foreward again as his face hit the glass. You muffled a giggle at this as he backed up, rubbing his nose. The car at the front started to make noises

"The Leaky Cauldron" Stanley the conductor said. Someone walked in with no hair, in a black robe and looked very very creepy.

"Ah, Mr. and Miss Potter at last" The guy smiled creepily.

You and Harry got out of the bus. The creepy man carrying your luggage. You held onto Evie as you then wore your earpiece.

"Good Evening, Miss Stark. Could I say the mission to escape was a success?" Friday said from the earpiece as you put it in invisibility mode.

"Yup, Mission Success" You said smiling looking at Harry who smiled back. The two of you looked at the familiar door and sign. The door you both walked in for the first time, two years ago.

You then walked in, the creepy man bowing to the both of you before closing the door once you and Harry were in.

The man pointed to the stairs.