| Chapter 50: Quidditch |

All of you landed there on the ground. You stood up, stretching your arms with a smile.

"That was awesome. Lets do it again!" You said about to touch the boot when Cedric held you back

"Aw, come on! Don't tell me you didn't have fun—" You were cut off to what seemed like someone puking.

"Ew, Harry" Hermione said looking at Harry who was puking. You sighed taking out a water bottle and giving it to Harry who finished puking as he made sure not to touch the opening of the bottle. He gargles before spitting it out then wiping his mouth with his sleeves.

"There is a first time for everything" You patted Harry's shoulders.

"Come on now" Molly said looking worriedly at Harry

"I'm fine" Harry smiled as Molly nodded. All of you then started to walk up the hill to wherever all of you were going anyway. You heard many noises. Once all of you were up the hill. You were all met with a place with tents and wizards and witches roaming around.

"Whoa.." You heard Harry whisper.

"Well kids! Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Mr. Diggory said. All of you examined the whole place with smiles and surprised faces. The place was crowded with people that it made it look like a festival. It looked every fun.

Everyone walked down as you all joined the crowd of people. You, Hermione and Ginny sticking together with smiles on your faces while pointing to things that you thought were cool, fun and funny in particular.

Other people were on their brooms zooming above everyone else. Some were waving flags.

It was amazing, you turned around while walking. The wizarding world really never fails to amaze you.

"Right, parting in the waves I think, old champ?" Mr. Diggory said to Mr. Weasley as they looked at each other and shook hands as a farewell gesture while smiling at one another.

"See you at the match!" Mr. Weasley says

"See you at the match" Mr. Diggory recited

Mr. Weasley looked at Cedric with a smile. Who smiled back and nodded before looking at you with the same smile. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and The Twins looked at the two of you curious and giving each other cheeky glances. Ginny and Hermione giggled.

You looked at Cedric smiling back at him

"I'll see you later?" Cedric asked that smile never leaving his lips

"You shall" You said, your smile never wavering. Cedric chuckled looking at you

"Cedric, you have more time to stare at Y/n later" Mr. Diggory teased his son earning chuckled from the others while you blushed

"See you later" Cedric said with one last smile. He walked away with his Dad.

"Yeah...see you later" You said under your breath.

"Oh my god! Tell us the details. Details!" Ginny said linking arms with you as Hermione did to your other arm

"Nothing happened"

"Liar!"

"I want to know to. Wait for me dearies" Molly said catching up with you, Ginny and Hermione who were following Mr. Weasley. They wouldn't stop bugging you and you told them. You were not gonna keep it a secret since it wasn't really in the need for it to be a secret. Molly was ecstatic at the news of you having a suitor but also disappointed that you and Malfoy were happening but nonetheless still supported you.

Molly even said and you quote "If he ever hurts. I'll make sure he will never hear the end of it. I'll even send him howlers to yell at him"

Which you found very comforting. You never had a mother in your life and you were glad Mrs. Weasley was there to fill that space up.