| Chapter 79: Lets Kick Some Asses |

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley Girl" Draco walked in aggressively pushing Neville in. You and Harry sat beside each other in silence as Umbridge stood in front of you both in all of her pink glory. You were circling your thumb above your index and middle finger, resting your elbow on the armchair and staring into the pink wall.

Once they were all settled. She leaned down to you and Harry. Harry was looking at her while you were zoning out.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" She asked you and Harry.

"No.." Harry said then Umbridge slapped him earning your attention your eyes widen.

"How dare you hurt Harry!?" You yelled to her about to tackle her but she slapped you. Draco's eyes widen, he lets go of Neville but Hermione shook her head. Goyle and Crabbe held Draco back who looked so furious. Draco yanked himself out of the two boys grip and grabbed Neville

"You sent for me, Headmistress" All of you look to the door to see Snape.

"Snape, yes. Have you got the veritaserum?" Umbridge asked looking at Snape as she squeaked those words out. You were the only one not looking at Snape, you had your head to the side. Harry looked at you. You looked up, your hair falling back to the back. Closing your eyes you breathed in and out.

"I'm afraid, you use it all up. Interrogating students" Snape said in a monotone voice. He will surely not give this woman the serum after seeing you and Harry in her office. He is your godfather and he will protect you with his life if its the last thing he does.

"I cannot help you" Snape said and Umbridge looked so embarrassed. Turning around to leave, Harry spoke "His got Padfoot at the place where it is hidden"

Umbridge looked at Harry confused before at Snape eyes demanding an answer.

"Padfoot? what is  Padfoot? Well what is it? What is he talking about Snape?" She asked all in one go. Snape turned to look at all of you before his emotionless eyes landed on Umbridge saying his answer in a monotone voice.

"No, Idea"

He walked off. You looked down, laughing to yourself like a psychopath making everyone's attention go to you. Umbridge was embarrassed and mad.

"What are you laughing at, Miss Potter?" She snapped to you. You smiled at her like a psychopath.

"I just find you...Pathetic" You whispered in a teasing manner before backing up leaning on the couch.

"With this attitude and as this is a issue of ministry security. You both leave me with no alternative. The cruciatus curse ought to loosen both of your tongues" She said making everyone's eyes widen.

"That illegal" Hermione chimed in. Crabbe holding her back, pointing his wand at her.

"What Cornelius doesn't know wont hurt him" She said putting the frame down before looking at you and Harry.

"Crucio—"

"NO!" Draco yelled running to you protecting you and Harry by giving his back to Umbridge, he fell to his knees screaming in pain.

"Draco?! Draco!" You screamed then Umbridge lifted up the curse. You kneeled down and put Draco's head on your lap as he looked weak. You cupped his face softly not wanting to hurt him. He had his eyes closed and you smiled painfully.

"Tell her, Harry!" You yelled looking up to Harry who looked confused.

"Y/n—"

"No! Tell her! She hurt Draco— Don't make her hurt him" You cried shaking your head side to side, holding onto Draco's hand, intertwining your fingers with his but he didn't have a grip as he is unconscious.