| Chapter 135: Reminiscing |

"You're telling me that Y/n owns this house and you both live here" Pansy asked staring at the big beautiful brand new Stark Mansion. Everyone were too shock to enter. Still admiring the mansion. It was much more beautiful then any Manor. It gave the rich futuristic vibe.

"Yes" Harry said as he sighed walking up to the door. Leaning down as his eye was being scanned after that was done. He pressed his thumb to the small circle as his finger print was identified. A small box opened as Harry punched in the code. The doors opened.

"Welcome Home, Mr. Potter" Friday said.

Harry turned to look at the rest

"Do your telling me you dont use a key to open the door but get your eye scanned, finger print scanned and then punch in a code?" Remus asked fascinated

"Fascinating. The muggle world" Arthur said with a big smile. Harry opened the door for the rest to enter with their lugagge.

Once everyone was in Harry closed the door.

"Follow me so you could settle in— Watch your step" But Ginny fell and Harry caught her.

"Ginny dear!" Molly said as she helped her daughter.

"Sorry...Thanks, Harry" Ginny gave Harry a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, give me a break" Ron grumbled. Everyone followed Harry around as he showed them the guest rooms they will stay in.

"Y/n's room is that door" Harry pointed to the door.

"Thanks, Potter" Draco walked to the door that Harry pointed to and he walked in to be greeted by your scent. He looked around and saw your elegant modern room looked like. Placing down his stuff as he walked around to look and saw the picture's of you and him. Then an ultrasound picture of the baby.

He grabbed the picture and caressed it gently with his thumb.

"Dad, the food is here" Andrew said earning Draco to look at him. The blonde place the ultrasound down as he followed along Andrew after closing the door.

"Why isnt Mom here?" Andrew asked confused as Draco placed an arm around the boy.

"Dont know. Your Mom is a busy woman" Draco said as they walked down the flight of stairs. Seeing everyone was already in the living room with 8 boxes of pizza on the coffee table.

"Sorry we are late. We got stuck in traffic after all the Holidays are nearing" Cindy apologized.

"Ah, great! All of you are here" Tony appeared  after waking up the stairs as he was in the workshop.

"Thank you for having us after everything" Narcissa spoke up standing from the couch followed by Lucius

"Nah! Its fine but do it again and I'll let the big guy have you" Tony said looking at the Malfoy couple.

"It isnt just the big guy now!" A roar came from downstairs

"Keep saying that Banner!" Tony yelled back

"So, how is it? We got the whole mansion rebuild after it got destroyed" Tony walked up to the kitchen as he opened a wine bottle and poured himself one on the glass and drinking it.