Chapter 3

Shen Yu didn't care how much psychological shadow was left on King Yue, and returned to the house in a good mood. Even meeting Shen Qingran on the way didn't break the good mood.

After handing over Mrs. Ru's matter to the Marquis of Zhenbei, Shen Yu didn't sit still, and ordered someone to secretly hand over a lot of evidence to Marquis Zhenbei.

Shen Yu knew that with the protection of the Marquis of Zhenbei, it would be very difficult to completely solve Mrs. Ru just based on this matter, but it didn't matter, his purpose was not originally there.

Shen Yu eats and drinks every day, and after a few days, his complexion is much better than when he just woke up. The Marquis of Zhenbei took away a group of people who were serving in the yard, and soon a new batch was sent. Then, the best utensils and clothes were continuously brought into the yard. No matter what was sent outside, Shen Yu took the order. receive.

The newly sent servants should have been ordered by the Marquis of Zhenbei, and served them with all their might. Just looking at the current situation, they should have been treated like a son of the Marquis.

The day of entering the palace is getting closer and closer, the palace has sent people to serve, and the affairs around Shen Yu are gradually taken over by the palace people. These people only work silently and never tell Shen Yu. , then tacitly allowed them to stay in the yard.

I have to say that these people are much easier to use than the servants of Hou's mansion, especially every time I see Zhenbei Hou and others deflated, it makes me feel more comfortable.

During the period, King Yue didn't give up and quietly sent a few letters in, but Shen Yu didn't even read it, and threw it directly into the brazier.

In the bright firelight, some invisible shackles were blown, and the dark eyes were printed with orange warm light, and the corners of the mouth were hooked with unknown meaning.

"Young Master..." The little servant who pushed the door and came in looked at the figure of Qing Jun sitting by the brazier, and his heart felt cold for some reason.

Shen Yu narrowed his eyes: "What's the matter?"

"Master Hou, please go to the main hall." The servant bowed his head, not daring to look directly at the young man sitting upright.

The little servant was specially selected by Zhenbeihou and sent to Shen Yu. Before he came, he had been instructed by Zhenbeihou to take good care of the son, and there should be no neglect. After he came, he found out that this man has been in the house all the time. The son-in-law with a sense of existence is very different from everyone's imagination.

"Let's go." Shen Yu clapped his hands and stood up.

There were not many people in the main hall. After Shen Yu entered, the Duke of Zhenbei waved some of the servants to step down, leaving behind all the people whom the Hou Zhenbei trusted.

Shen Yu raised his eyes and glanced, and saw Mrs. Ru, who was standing at the bottom of Marquis Zhenbei, with an ugly face, and Shen Qingran, who was unknown.

"Father came to me, is there already a result?" Under three eyes, Shen Yu said slowly.

"That's right." Zhenbei Hou nodded. He had found out the truth long before today, and he was just thinking about how to deal with this matter. If Mrs. is his beloved woman, Shen Qingran is also the son he has high hopes for. , he didn't want stains on the two of them.

"I came to you today because I want Madam Ru to apologize to you, what compensation do you want..."

Shen Yu raised his eyebrows: "Father wants me to turn this matter into a small one?"