Chapter 139

Shen Yu closed his eyes and felt the warm kiss fall on his eyelids.

Sunlight poured in from the gap, and half hit the two of them, as if covered with a layer of golden gauze.

Shen Yu reached out and grabbed Shang Junlin's shirt, feeling the man's breathing continued downward, and finally his lips were pressed together.

The hand that tightly held the front of the clothes fell down weakly, and in a trance, Shen Yu's body vacated the air, and when he came back to his senses, he was already on the bed in the dormitory.

"What does Your Majesty want to do?" Shen Yu put his finger on the lips that Shang Junlin was about to put on, "It's not even the tenth day."

"Ayu..." Shang Junlin's dark eyes were deep, like an abyss that could not be seen to the end, sucking those who were watching into it.

The light and shadow flickered, and everything was gone.

As usual, Imperial Physician Gu came to ask Shen Yu for a pulse of peace, but before he walked in, Eunuch Meng was taken to the side hall: "Your Majesty and Your Majesty have something to do, Imperial Physician Gu will rest here for a while."

It was the first time that Imperial Physician Gu encountered such a situation. Although he was puzzled, he did not ask any further questions. After waiting for about two quarters of an hour, Eunuch Meng came in and took him to the main hall.

Shen Yu was leaning lazily on the soft couch, with water vapor in his eyes, and his lips were redder than usual.

Imperial Physician Gu did not squint to check the pulse, and said, "Your body is as usual."

Shen Yu propped himself up and sat up, Shang Junlin on the side gave him a hand, Shen Yu couldn't help but glance at him.

I don't know what kind of stimulation was received today. After kissing, Shang Junlin carried the still dazed depression back to the bedroom, and bullied him from the inside out.

Shen Yu didn't expect that Shang Junlin's sudden action would be easily succeeded. If it wasn't for Imperial Physician Gu to ask for a pulse, he didn't know how long he would be bullied.

"Doctor Gu still remembers the 'Junling' that I sent earlier. It has bloomed." "Junling" is rare to bloom, and Shen Yu felt that he should tell the former owner of Imperial Physician Gu.

Imperial Physician Gu was stunned for a moment, and said the same words as Shang Junlin: "Your Majesty has raised it very well."

"Why does Imperial Doctor Gu say such things?" Shen Yu was curious.

"One of the reasons for the rarity of 'Junling' is that it is not easy to survive. I also accidentally got a plant back then, but it didn't bloom for many years. I didn't expect it to bloom in the first year that it was sent to your master," Gu Imperial Physician He smiled, "It really was a correct decision to give it to your gentleman that day."

"What's the point of it blooming?" Shen Yu only knew that "Junling" was rare and that it had great benefits to the human body.

"It's all rumors. It is said that 'Junling' can bloom only under the care of someone who has a predestined relationship. I don't think so. Flowers and grasses are all the same. If you want to bloom, you must meet the conditions for blooming. , just meeting the conditions for its flowering."

Shen Yu is more inclined to the latter statement of Imperial Physician Gu, just like some flowers bloom every year, and some flowers bloom every three years.

No longer entangled in the matter of "Junling", Shen Yu turned to ask another matter: "Is there any news about the younger brother from Imperial Physician Gu?"