Chapter 95

"This is worn by His Majesty. If you destroy it directly, aren't you afraid of His Majesty's blaming?" The woman did not expect that Shen Yu would be so uneasy and common sense, and her face changed greatly.

"If I fall, I fall. Your Majesty will only care that I am not happy when I fall."

Shen Yu turned around and said slightly coolly, "Send this girl back."

The plan failed before it could be implemented. How could the woman be reconciled? She looked at the jade pendant that was shattered by depression, and a trace of resentment flashed in her eyes.

There is nothing worse than being easily obtained by others for what she wanted. She finally waited for an opportunity, but was easily destroyed by others, still in this way.

Where can't she see that Shen Yu is admonishing her not to meddle in things that Xiao should not think about, but why? Shen Yu was just luckier than her, and only entered the palace first, why did she put on such an aloof posture?

"Your Majesty, does Your Majesty know that you are so jealous? The girl just wanted to return His Majesty's jade pendant, so you threw the jade pendant directly..."

Shen Yu stopped and looked at the woman coldly: "I thought everyone knew that I'm a person who can't tolerate sand in his eyes. Don't let me know that you still have ideas that you shouldn't fight in the future, otherwise..."

The coercion in the eyes of the young man was like a mountain, and the woman had no doubt that if she really dared to do anything, her fate would be the same as that jade pendant.

She was sloppy and almost forgot that she was detained in the Yuzhang Palace because a woman deliberately fell on His Majesty's body.

With hindsight, fear began to emerge in her heart. No matter how ambitious she was, she was just a woman who had not left the cabinet. In terms of knowledge, there was nothing comparable to depression.

"What's the noise?" The man's low voice sounded from behind.

Shen Yu tilted his head and saw Shang Junlin coming from the other direction.

He was discussing matters with the prime minister and several ministers, but suddenly he got the news that a woman wanted to see him and said that he wanted to return his personal belongings. Shang Junlin directly sent the person who reported the letter, and he didn't plan to come out at all. Seeing people, if he hadn't heard that Shen Yu had gone out later, he would never have come here.

"See Your Majesty." The people present saluted.

Shang Junlin excused them from the ceremony, and walked straight to Shen Yu without looking at the woman whose tears had not yet fallen.

"Is Ayu feeling better today?"

After that night, Shen Yu was always sullen, and Shang Jun was in a hurry. After letting Imperial Physician Gu see that everything was fine, he was relieved. He didn't dare to make trouble these few days.

It was rare for Shen Yu to take a good rest for a few days, and his spirit and energy slowly recovered.

When he came, Shang Junlin had a general understanding of what had happened. It was just a woman he had never met, and he was too lazy to pay attention.

Shen Yu snuggled into Shang Junlin's arms: "Your Majesty, I dropped your jade pendant, you won't blame me, will you?"

"Ayu doesn't like falling, it's just a jade pendant," Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand and put it in front of him, "Is Ayu injured?"

Shen Yu was a little unhappy at first, but was amused by Shang Junlin's action: "It's just a jade pendant that fell, how could it be injured?"

"Next time, if you don't like it, you can let the person serving you around you smash it, you don't need to do it yourself." Shang Junlin pinched his gloomy fingers.