Chapter 63

During this period of time, the Yuzhang Palace was the same as usual. Li Ping didn't know that his affairs had been exposed. When he was brought into the hall, there was no trace of fear on his face.

"Your Majesty, someone brought it here." Meng Yuan saluted respectfully.

Li Ping broke free from the two guards who were holding him, and knelt down and salute: "Your Majesty."

"Do you know why I came to find you today?" Shen Yu's tone could not be heard of joy or anger.

"Your Majesty forgives your sins, but the servants do not know," Li Ping kowtowed, "the servants admit that they have never made mistakes in the affairs of the Yuzhang Palace. I don't know why your nobles arrest the servants."

"Really?" Shen Yu coldly looked at Li Ping, who had no remorse below.

"Please make it clear." Li Ping admitted that he could not make mistakes in his actions, and did not take the sudden onset of depression seriously.

Shen Yu has never lost his temper in the Yuzhang Palace, and the palace staff seldom intervene in the affairs of the palace staff. Most palace staff have the impression that he is a good person, and Mu Xi, who is serving him personally, understands the character of his son, but he doesn't know much about him. Talk nonsense everywhere.

Shen Yu was not happy to serve Shen Yu up close, and Shang Junlin came here often. The people serving in the house were usually Eunuch Meng and Mu Xi. Although he was the **** in charge of Yuzhang Palace, Li Ping had very little time to serve Shen Yu up close.

He knew so little about Shen Yu that he thought that Shen Yu would be a fool.

"Meng Yuan, come and tell him why I arrest him and let all the palace members of Yuzhang Palace come to watch." Shen Yu rested his chin with one hand, his eyes showing no emotion.

Li Ping finally felt that something was wrong. Looking around, almost all the people in the Yuzhang Palace were there. If it was a trivial matter, there was no need to spend so much time.

For some reason, Li Ping remembered a big event that happened in the palace when Shen Yu first entered the palace.

The only difference is that the palace servants who were dealt with that day were a group of people, and only themselves are being judged today.

He looked up at the young man sitting in the high position. He was clearly the face he had always seen, but at this moment he brought a killing spirit. In a trance, he felt that the one sitting in the high position was not Shen Guijun, but the decisive majesty.

The heart sank little by little, and panic rose from the bottom of my heart.

Meng Yuan's voice remained unchanged, and he read out Li Ping's crime word by word:

"On the eighth day of December, the palace maid Xiaocui was secretly brought to..."

As the charges were announced, Li Ping's face became more and more gray.

When he did these things in private, he thought he was doing it secretly, and he started with some unfounded court ladies. Forgive them for not daring to speak out, and because he was the **** in charge of the Yuzhang Palace, it could be said to be unscrupulous.

Not only that, in order to curry favor with him, some palace servants who knew what he liked would even send them over by themselves. Li Ping would not refuse anyone who came, and when he was in a good mood, he would promote a few to work in the Yuzhang Palace.

Shen Yu lowered his eyes and suppressed the killing intent in his eyes. Fortunately, he found it early, otherwise what would the Yuzhang Palace become? Did Li Ping satisfy his own desires and use power to oppress people's backers?