Chapter 181

Shen Yu didn't know what stimulated Shang Junlin, and was woken up by him in the middle of the night.

"Your Majesty..." Shen Yu bit his lip and let out a groan, "Let go..."

No matter how Shen Yu struggled and begged for mercy, the man seemed to be unable to hear him, Shen Yu became ruthless, and kicked him in the gap.

Then he was dragged back, and he fell asleep until dawn.

When he woke up, all the bones in his body seemed to fall apart, and it was difficult to lift a single finger.

He was very dry, there was a cup beside the bed, Shen Yu slowly propped himself up and took a sip from the cup.

It is warm water with honey added.

After drinking the whole cup, Shen Yu's throat became more comfortable, and he said, "Mu Xi."

There was a rustling sound outside, and after a while, Mu Xi came in with hot porridge: "Young master is awake?"

"What time is it now?"

"It's noon."

Shen Yu was not surprised by this result, but if Shang Junlin was not so restrained, he would wake up at this hour the next day.

After Shen Yu finished eating the porridge, he put the bowl aside: "Where's Your Majesty?"

"Your Majesty is discussing with the ministers."

The King of Yue was arrested, but this matter is far from over. Whether it is the King of Yue's own power or the power left to him by the late emperor, Shang Junlin has to solve it.

The sooner it is resolved, the better.

Shen Yu couldn't get out of bed, so Mu Xi found a few books to read.

After reading for a while, Shen Yu felt a little uncomfortable and put down the book: "I'll sleep for a while."

Mu Xi packed up his things and backed out.

When Shang Junlin came back, the dormitory was quiet, and the palace servants were very careful, trying not to make any noise, which only happened when the master was sleeping.

Shang Junlin took off his cloak and entered the bedroom.

The bedroom was quiet, the doors and windows were closed, and it was slightly dark. Shang Junlin walked straight to the bed and saw the gloomy sleep on his face.

For a time, the whole heart softened.

Shang Junlin sat on the edge of the bed, reached out and touched Shen Yu's face, it was a little hot, Shang Junlin made a move and touched Shen Yu's forehead.

The temperature is indeed a bit high.

Shang Junlin frowned, got up and walked out.

Mu Xi was serving outside, and Shang Junlin knew that this was a gloomy maid, and he trusted him very much.

"When did you wake up today? When did you sleep?"

Mu Xi answered one by one.

"Did he behave differently today?"

Mu Xi thought about it carefully and shook his head.

"What did you do today?"

"Returning to His Majesty's words, after your nobleman woke up, he ate a bowl of porridge, read the text for about half an hour, and fell asleep after that."

Shang Junlin counted the time, and Shen Yu slept for nearly two hours.

"Meng Chang, go and ask Imperial Physician Gu."