Chapter 134

For many nights, he used his hand as a ruler to measure everything.

"Since Your Majesty knows, why do you have to measure it again?" Shen Yu asked, holding back the shame in his heart.

"Naturally, in order to get a more accurate size, the clothes made for Ayu need to fit correctly." Shang Junlin would never admit that he deliberately took this opportunity to approach Shen Yu.

But it's just to be able to know the size of the lover more accurately, how can it be considered a trick.

"Your Majesty has finished measuring, should you let me go?" Shen Yu raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

Shang Junlin only hugged someone, but he was willing to let go easily: "There is no one else in the room, why do you want to let go of my noble lord?"

Shang Junlin not only did not let go, but also sat on the soft couch with Shen Yu in his arms.

"The group of people who will go to Subei has already been decided. He Chengyu and Jiang Huaiqing will leave with this group of people. As for Fang Jiayi, Fang Jun has not returned from Subei. I'm not sure whether to let her go with me."

Before all matters in Subei are handed over, Fang Jun has to stay. Subei needs to rectify too many places. Except for Fang Jun, Shang Junlin is not very worried about others.

"Sir Fang will come back sooner or later. Your Majesty can ask Miss Fang what she thinks. If she wants to go, it's fine to go to experience it. Didn't the Prime Minister also say that this little girl has a good way of doing things? Subei is exactly what she needs. When there is fresh blood, after the disaster, everything is left to be rebuilt. He Chengyu, Jiang Huaiqing, and Fang Jiayi have their own strengths, and they will definitely play a greater role in Subei."

What is Jiang Huaiqing's ability? As someone who has worked together for many years in his previous life, Shen Yu is very clear. During this time, he also learned about the behavior of the other two through Shang Junlin. I have to say that letting these three go to Subei is the best way to make The way they grow up fast.

"I will ask the Prime Minister to ask. If she wants to, she will go there together."

Turning his head, the Prime Minister got a hint from Shang Junlin. He knew that the three of them couldn't keep doing things behind him, but he just knew that people really wanted to leave, and he was inevitably a little reluctant.

After the day was over, he left the three together.

"What do you think about Subei?"

This is not the first time the Prime Minister has asked them about Subei. From the very beginning, they were transferred to the Prime Minister's side to do things for the sake of Subei. Every once in a while, the Prime Minister would also ask them questions about Subei. Do what he thought, and each answered his own opinion.

"That's right." Although the three started from different angles, the end points are the same. Compared with the original, their ideas are more comprehensive. Is it?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I believe you have heard about the fact that the imperial court will send officials to Subei. This is a very good opportunity. I am leaving you today just to hear your thoughts. Are you willing to go to Subei?"

Although this was the first time the Prime Minister brought it up, the three of them were not surprised. During this period of time, the court was discussing it. They were in it, and naturally they could feel the undercurrents surging beneath it.