Chapter 178

Through a child, he was completely tied to the boat of Zhenbei Houfu, do you really think he is stupid? Not to mention his current status, adopted as his child, did he also become His Majesty's child?

"I just want to correct my past mistakes. The heir of Zhenbei Hou's mansion must be from the direct line. I only have two sons in my life, but you entered the palace..."

Shen Yu listened impatiently to him saying these words: "Didn't you really want to make Shen Qingran the prince? It's the same with him now."

"How can this be the same?" Zhenbei Hou was a little anxious. "Only you are the only son-in-law of the Hou mansion, and you are justified."

"It turns out that Lord Hou also knows that I'm the only one who is justified and obedient," Shen Yu curled his lips sarcastically, "You didn't say that when Ru Yi Niang and mother and son were in power, I thought, in your heart, the direct son is not the direct son. It doesn't matter."

"I know that you have been blaming me for the past..."

"I don't dare, if the Marquis of Zhenbei is only here for this matter, I advise you not to toss, and don't harm other people's good girls. No matter what calculus you have in your heart, I don't want to adopt this matter. would agree."

Being rejected by Shen Yu mercilessly, the Marquis of Zhenbei was a little embarrassed, "I know that you don't like Shen Qingran, when the child is born, I will let Shen Qingran never appear in front of you, and that child will not know who is his. biological father."

"Let me tell you, in fact, I don't want to continue my bloodline at all, and I don't want to have another child for no reason. I am now a noble prince. Have you ever thought about what this means? It means my children are also It will be His Majesty's child, why do you think the courtiers are happy to see His Majesty have another child who has nothing to do with their bloodline?"

"You don't want a legitimate and legitimate heir, but an heir who can become connected with His Majesty because of me!" Shen Yu looked directly at Marquis Zhenbei, as if to see his heart.

The Marquis of Zhenbei, who was said to be in the center of his thoughts, blushed. He really thought so. He did not want the power of the Marquis of Zhenbei to fall into the hands of others. The only heirs he could choose were Shen Yu and Shen Qingran. Shizi, think of a way to adopt a child to him, and this child will inherit the mansion in the future, but His Majesty refused to agree, so he could only skip the middle step and skip directly to the next step.

The matter of establishing Shen Qingran as the heir is no longer within his scope of consideration. Let's not say that Shen Qingran's status as a concubine cannot inherit the mansion. Even if he could, the Marquis of Zhenbei would not hand over the mansion to him.

What he wants is for the Hou residence to become better and better, not for the Hou residence to become someone else's wedding dress.

"Father, this is also for your own good. Since ancient times, emperors have been so ruthless, don't look at your holy favor now, but can you promise that in five years, ten years later, he will still treat you as you are today? Apart from the emperor's favor, You also need to find a support for yourself..."

"This is a matter for me and Your Majesty, so I don't need to worry about the Duke of Zhenbei."

Zhenbeihou looked at Shen Yu as if he was looking at an ignorant child: "Your Majesty should think more about yourself, you are the son-in-law, and the Hou residence should have been inherited by you..."

"Since Zhenbei Hou also said that the Hou residence should be inherited by me, why didn't I say anything before entering the palace?" Shen Yu interrupted him again.