Chapter 188

"Jiang Huaiqing is here because of Da Huan. No matter what, I don't want him to be damaged in Beimo. Naturally, we need to take some measures, not only Yinlongwei, but also when he arrives in Beimo. When the time is right, the dark pile over there will listen to him. He ordered things." Shang Junlin stroked his gloomy cheeks and didn't say anything.

More importantly, he knew that Shen Yu valued Jiang Huaiqing very much. As one of Shen Yu's few friends, Shang Junlin didn't want anything unpleasant to Shen Yu.

Jiang Huaiqing went to Beimo this time, and there was a certain risk. Everyone knew, including Jiang Huaiqing himself, that Shang Junlin was not unreasonable. He gave him a choice. If Jiang Huaiqing was unwilling, he would not force it.

"Actually, when I sent people to pass on the secret message, I asked Jiang Huaiqing about his wishes. If he didn't want to go, I would choose someone else."

"Your Majesty is so kind," Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin's shoulder, "The other force beside Jiang Huaiqing is my person, and your Majesty must have guessed it."

Compared with the previous life, Jiang Huaiqing's career in this life has been much smoother. If he can return from Beimo smoothly, he will definitely be able to gain a firm foothold in the court in the shortest time.

For Jiang Huaiqing, Shen Yu has always had one or two points of selfishness. He does not deny this. The subordinates who were born and died together in the previous life, even if they did not experience those things in this life, Shen Yu would not be able to treat them badly.

Soon after the New Year, the palace was decorated with a festive red color. With the master of Gloomy, the palace became more lively.

The palace held a grand banquet, and the ministers brought their family members here. Those who were able to attend the banquet, in a certain way, showed the importance of His Majesty to the ministers.

When Shen Yu and Shang Junlin came together, the ministers had already arrived.

Shang Junlin took Shen Yu directly to the top position. The ministers have long been accustomed to His Majesty's preferential treatment of Shen Yu, and no one came forward to say anything.

In fact, this kind of banquet is rather boring, Shen Yu is not interested in listening to the compliments of the ministers, and concentrates on solving the food in front of him.

Learning from the lesson of the last time, this time, there was no wine on the table in front of them, only various soups and water, and fresh fruit drinks newly prepared by the royal chef.

Shen Yu picked it up and took a sip. The sweetness had a unique aroma of fruit, which was very delicious. He glanced down and saw that no one noticed this, and scooped a spoonful of the flavor to Shang Junlin's mouth: "Your Majesty, taste it. taste."

Shang Junlin opened his mouth and ate the food in the spoon: "It's very sweet."

Their little interaction could not escape the eyes of the ministers below who had been secretly watching their movements.

The courtiers rarely saw how Shen Yu and Shang Junlin got along in private. Seeing this scene, they couldn't help but open their eyes.

Is this still your majesty who decisively said that no one else should enter?

They know that Shen Yu is favored, but there is only a vague concept of how to be favored. Only by seeing the two getting along with their own eyes will they know that Shang Junlin is not only favoring Shen Yu.

The emperor's favor is the easiest to gain and the most easy to lose, but that is the situation where favor takes precedence over love. Looking at the current situation, it is obvious that His Majesty is sincere.