Chapter 90

The atmosphere instantly became ambiguous.

Shen Yu was above Shang Junlin, looking down at the man lying under him, a trace of unknown emotions flashed in his eyes.

Pressing his hand on the man's chest, a steady and powerful heartbeat came through his palm, vivid and vivid, and he moved his fingers gloomily.

"Ayu want to touch it?" Shang Junlin coaxed in a low voice.

After all, without waiting for Shen Yu's answer, he took his hand to explore a little bit, and didn't enter the shirt.

Shen Yu pursed his lips and curled his fingers slightly.

Going further and further down, Shen Yu couldn't help but glared at Shang Junlin, "Your Majesty, Jinkou Yuyan, promised to do nothing today."

Shang Junlin didn't intend to do anything at first, but the beauty was in his arms, and it was inevitable that he would be moved. Seeing the accusing eyes of Shen Yu, he had no choice but to give up.

"Okay, I won't bother you today, just rest when you're sleepy."

Shen Yu looked at him suspiciously, the meaning in his eyes was obvious, as if he was asking: Why are you talking so well today?

Shang Junlin covered his eyes: "Don't look at me like that."

I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it.

When a man is interested, and his sweetheart is in his arms, it is difficult to control himself.

Since Shang Junlin said it, it seemed that he really didn't plan to do anything, so he fell down on the man in a gloomy and relaxed manner and closed his eyes.

He was really sleepy.

"Your Majesty likes it, you can also touch it." Before going to bed, Shen Yu whispered like a babble.

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yu felt a tightness around his waist, the man was attached to his ear, and his voice was hoarse: "Is Ayu deliberately not wanting me to sleep?"

Shen Yu rubbed against the man's chest without speaking.

Shang Junlin waited for a long time, only waiting for the gentle breathing of the young man, looking at the bed curtain above his head, and smiled bitterly.

He wanted to get up and solve it, but he slammed on him gloomily, frowning when he moved, Shang Junlin had to wait for someone to fall asleep before getting out of bed slowly.

Coming back with a cool feeling, Shang Junlin didn't lie back on the bed immediately, for fear of passing the cold air to depression, but sat beside the bed and traced the youth's facial features with his fingers.

"I really don't know if you did it on purpose or not."

Even if it was intentional, he couldn't do anything about Shen Yu.

Shen Yu Meimei slept, and when she woke up the next day, she found herself being held tightly in her arms.

The tip of the nose lingered with the familiar cold breath on the man, and the gloom moved.

"Ayu woke up?"

The man's low voice came from above his head, and Shen Yu gave a soft "uh".

Shen Yu, who had just woken up, was still a little confused, reacting slowly to everything, not even feeling the man's hand reaching into the hem of his clothes.

Under the palm is the warm skin, Shang Junlin caressed carelessly, it is rare to see such a soft side of Shen Yu, and I deeply feel that I missed a lot because of the early morning.