Chapter 35

"Your Majesty, I think you will feel better if you let me go." Shen Yu suggested seriously.

"But I don't want to let go of your noble lord, and your noble lord will let me hug you for a while."

The man's voice was dyed a different color due to desire, and his ears were numb when he heard it.

The hand around his waist was very orderly, and Shen Yu stood motionless for a while, determined that Shang Junlin really didn't plan to do anything to him here, and he was relieved.

He didn't dare to tease Shang Junlin again. Men can't stand teasing at times, but after waiting for a while, not only did he not wait for it to subside, but when the situation became more and more serious, he couldn't wait any longer.

The two were very close, and the skin was only separated by a thin layer of clothing. After being soaked in hot water, the thin fabric had almost no effect. The burning sensation spread from the outside to the inside. meaning.

If you can still fall asleep under this situation, it is indeed a big heart, and no matter how sleepy Shen Yu is, he can't ignore the current situation.

"Your Majesty, why don't you let me go." It's easier to calm down when you are alone than now.

Shang Junlin buried his head on Shen Yu's shoulder and didn't say a word.

Shen Yu moved, his waist was instantly constrained, and Shen Yu couldn't understand why Shang Junlin would rather feel uncomfortable than let him go.

The bath was quiet, even the sound of water splashes disappeared, Shen Yu's body was getting hotter and hotter, I don't know if it was scalded by the water, or...

"!!!"

"Your Majesty!" Shen Yu exclaimed, and he felt the man behind him move slightly.

Under the hot touch, Shen Yu couldn't help but feel numb on his scalp.

Can't stay any longer!

He must stay away from Shang Junlin! ! !

A violent alarm sounded in his mind, and a sense of crisis suddenly emerged. Shen Yu couldn't care about other things, and he wanted to leave by breaking his arms around his waist.

"Where are you going, Your Majesty?"

Without waiting for Shen Yu to get away, Shang Junlin hooked the hem of Shen Yu's clothes and pulled it hard, Shen Yu turned around in the water, and fell face-to-face into Shang Junlin's arms.

This pose is even more dangerous than before!

Shen Yu was very clearly aware of this, and had to bite the bullet and say, "Your Majesty said you won't move me."

"..." Shang Junlin was silent for a while, and then said dumbly, "I won't do it to the end."

Shen Yuhan's hair was about to stand up. After the Oolong incident of the ointment, he asked Shang Junlin for some popular science books, and knew how men and men should do it.

But that doesn't mean he can face this kind of thing calmly!

You can feel the terrifying aura just by sticking it tightly, how could it be possible to get in? !

"I'm very uncomfortable," Shang Junlin pulled Shen Yu's hand down, "Your Majesty, help me."

There was an uncontrollable Gu Ying in the man's voice. His voice was lower and hoarer than usual, and it was also more exciting.

Shen Yu couldn't notice this anymore, he just wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was tightly held by the man and couldn't break free.

But his strength can't compare to Shang Junlin, and no matter how much he resists, he finally touches it.