Chapter 31

The fireworks lasted for half an hour.

Shen Yu and Shang Junlin ignored the trembling Lord Qian and enjoyed this annual event.

The downstairs was full of people, and the upstairs was peaceful and quiet. Except for Shen Yu and Shang Junlin who occasionally whispered a few words, no one else dared to make a sound.

Mr. Qian was willing to intercede for the Qian family, but the more it was like this, the less he dared to disturb the leisure of the emperor and nobles.

Qian Mingfu woke up with a loud roar. At this moment, he didn't dare to be arrogant and kneeled there like a quail.

After the fireworks reward, the people from the forbidden army also came.

The Qian family and others were taken away, how to deal with it depends on what the gangsters have done over the years.

It was very late, and Shen Yu had no interest in shopping any more, so he returned to the palace with Shang Junlin.

After taking a hot shower, Shen Yu came out with half-dry hair.

Shang Junlin was looking at the book, and Shen Yu leaned over: "It's so late, Your Majesty is still busy with official business?"

After getting along with Shang Junlin for so long, Shen Yu found that he is really a very diligent emperor, and spends a lot of time every day dealing with the documents handed down below, especially since there are so many things happening recently, he has almost no leisure time.

The half-wet hair brought hazy water vapor, and Shang Junlin frowned and put down the book: "Why didn't you dry your hair?"

After saying that, he took the dry handkerchief that he had prepared and wiped his hair for Shen Yu.

"Your Majesty should cherish your own body."

Shen Yu squinted and sat in front of Shang Junlin, letting the man gently dry his hair.

Black hair is smooth and occasionally slips between the fingers for a cool touch.

Just after bathing, the young man had a faint aroma on his body, and the two were so close that Shang Junlin could even feel the young man's body temperature coming to him.

The pulp of the finger rubbed against the scalp, bringing a slight numbness, and moved his neck depressingly. He never knew that he would also feel this way when someone pressed his scalp, and the numbness would meander down from the scalp to his heart.

Shen Yu sat in front of Shang Junlin, and because of his movements, he was almost embraced by the man, and the cold breath on the man rushed towards him with every movement he made, firmly enclosing him.

"What?" Shang Junlin stopped his movements, "Does it hurt you?"

"No, His Majesty's strength is just right." Shen Yu put away the strange feeling in his heart.

Shang Junlin continued the action just now, and he brushed his gloomy hair hastily once, but because there was too much hair, some places hadn't been wiped yet, so Shang Junlin dried him a little bit.

Shen Yu stared at the candlelight in front of him, feeling that he needed to find a topic to talk about, otherwise he would always be a little restless.

With a glance, he saw the open book on the table, read the contents of the book, and asked, "Is this from Linxian?"

"Yes, the gift that your lord gave me last time has been handed over to a special person to study. There is a big flood every year in Linxian, so it should be able to be used."