Chapter 40

"Is that so?" Shen Yu leaned forward quickly, pecked Shang Junlin's face lightly, and returned to the spot before Shang Junlin could react.

This time, it was Shang Junlin's turn to be stunned. He just said it casually. He didn't really want to take the opportunity to let Shen Yu do something. Between him and Shen Yu, eight or nine times out of ten, he was rejected. got used to.

Shang Junlin didn't even have time to react to the kiss that was on the touch, and it was over.

Shang Junlin stiffened his expression and looked at the young man beside him.

Shen Yu was still dressed in light-colored clothes. Because he was indoors, he didn't wear a fur-collared cloak. His palm-sized face seemed to shine in the sunlight, and his eyes shone with cunning.

"You." Shang Junlin was helpless, how could he not understand at this time, Shen Yu did it on purpose.

Knowing that he didn't mean that, the kiss he wanted was not a light touch on the cheek, but what he said was "kiss", Shen Yu really only kissed, saying that he was done and he was done, just Makes people feel empty.

"I've done everything your Majesty asked me to do, and His Majesty can't let me do anything more with this matter." Shen Yu blinked, his face full of innocence.

"When did I feel sorry for you?" Shang Jun raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Last time, I clearly said I couldn't do it, but you still held me." There is a reason for Shen Yu's refusal to agree to Shang Junlin's request. When the time stopped, after the bath time, Shang Junlin occasionally moved deliberately, thinking about the consequences of that time, he refused to agree.

"Why do you hold grudges like this?" Shang Junlin pinched his fingers suggestively.

Like lighting a fire, his fingertips started to get hot, and Shen Yu silently retracted his fingers.

After escaping a little and being grasped even tighter by the man, he raised his eyes gloomily, the man's face was serious, only the dark ink in his eyes revealed his true thoughts.

Continuing on, it is uncertain what will happen, Shen Yu stood up from the soft couch as if it was hot: "Suddenly I remembered that I asked the kitchenette to prepare new snacks. I will go and see why they haven't been served yet."

Shang Junlin stared at Shen Yu's slightly flustered back and smiled softly.

If the man's eyes are real, Shen Yu can't ignore it, until he stepped out of the door, the feeling of being on his back dissipated.

"Why did you come out?" Eunuch Meng, who had been waiting outside the door, was surprised when Shen Yu came out.

Many times, in order to be alone with Shen Yu, Shang Junlin does not let the palace servants serve in the house, and Shen Yu is not used to being surrounded by palace servants all day long, and agrees with Shang Junlin's approach.

"I'll see if the cakes that the kitchenette said to be served are ready." How flustered in his heart, he didn't show the slightest on Shen Yu's face.

"What your gentleman is talking about is a new style developed by the small kitchen? It's ready, but the servant sees that the time has not yet come. I am afraid that it will disturb your noble and Your Majesty, so I will let them wait for a while."

"Let someone bring it up, your Majesty is hungry." Shen Yu ruthlessly threw the blame on Shang Junlin's head.

Eunuch Meng did not suspect him, so he went to give instructions.

After staying outside for a while, feeling that he had calmed down, Shen Yu turned around and entered the room.

When Shang Junlin and him left, their movements did not change. Seeing Shen Yu coming in, the smile deepened in their eyes.