Chapter 7

Not only Shen Yu, but Mu Xi who followed behind Shen Yu was also shocked. Shen Yu looks like his mother, and even the other half-children of Zhenbeihou Manor have no woman who resembles him so much.

Shen Yu didn't intend to care about the grievances and grievances of the people in the palace. After seeing the woman's appearance, it is always difficult to stay out of it. Whether it was human or accidental, he always had to come to a conclusion.

The sky was getting dark, and Shen Yu simply asked the palace servants to bring these people back to the Yuzhang Palace.

On the way, Mu Xi reported the news to Shen Yu.

Mu Xi: "That woman's name is Shen Yue. She was sold into the palace since she was a child. She is withdrawn and doesn't like to communicate with others. Several maids in the palace see her outstanding appearance, and they always like to run against her. Some time ago, Shen Yue did not know what to do. Where did I get the chance, I changed my usual low-key attitude and started walking in the palace wearing beautiful dresses, and the jewelry I wore became more and more beautiful day by day."

Shen Yu: "Is her real name Shen Yue?"

Mu Xi: "My servant asked, she has used this name since she entered the palace, and she seems to be involved with a certain force outside the palace, and she avoids people to go to the northwest corner gate every fifteenth month, that place. It's very remote and not many people usually go there."

Mu Xi was specially cultivated by Shen Yu, and is very talented in collecting information. There are not many people who can use Shen Yu after entering the palace, and Mu Xi is one of them.

Shen Yu: "Has anything similar happened before today?"

Mu Xi: "Yes, it can even be said to be a commonplace meal. After His Majesty ascended the throne, the harem has been in a state of no owner. Except that the palace people did not dare to provoke His Majesty, other times they were very... arrogant."

Shen Yu could understand that the Dahuan Palace was so big, and the previous monarch was unreliable. The palace was the place where power struggled the most, so it was not surprising that something would happen secretly.

If it weren't for Shen Yu's whim, no noble person would have set foot in such a remote place. In the Grand Palace, there are many places like this.

Mu Xi continued: "However, this palace maid named Shen Yue, everyone used to isolate her and would not do anything, but this time I don't know why they angered them, and they tricked her into a remote place to teach her a lesson."

Back at the Yuzhang Palace, Shen Yu also basically understood what happened. Speaking of which, it was also related to Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin's **** methods are not really used on the palace servants. The palace people are afraid of him because they are afraid of him. After a long time, it is inevitable to give birth to some careful thoughts. At the beginning, it was just a small movement. It was a big one, and it has grown up to now, and it has dared to blatantly spread news outside the palace.

In a previous life, there was an appalling and **** incident in the palace. Because of the anger of the emperor, half of the people who entered the palace were slaughtered and blood flowed into rivers. During that time, the entire palace was soaked in the smell of blood, and the air pressure in the capital was also sluggish for a long time. time.

The name of Shang Junlin's tyrant has been recognized by more and more people after this incident. Shen Yu returned to the fief with the King of Yue at this time in his previous life, and he did not know the actual situation of the capital. Now it seems that this massacre is obviously an inside story. of.