Chapter 20

"Could it be that you have another lover besides me?" Shang Junlin grabbed the young man's arm and leaned closer.

"Of course not," Shen Yu rolled his eyes, "In this world, who can compare to Your Majesty?"

Suddenly remembering the secret report presented by Yinlongwei before Shen Yu entered the palace, Shang Jun's eyes darkened: "Your Majesty, don't lie to me."

"Your Majesty should have confidence in yourself. Otherwise, you should have confidence in my vision. Why should I leave Your Majesty's dragon ball and choose a fish eye instead?" Shen Yu raised his lips, "I have good eyesight. "

"Your Majesty's eyes are indeed good, and you can even see that someone intends to rob a prison." Shang Junlin's tone was calm, as if he was just talking casually.

Shen Yu would not foolishly think that it was Shang Junlin complimenting him, he knew that this matter would not be so easily fooled by him.

All kinds of thoughts flashed through his mind, but he didn't show the slightest on his face, as if he didn't hear the meaning of Shang Junlin's words, Shen Yu tilted his head: "Those people are sneaky, it looks like they have no plans. , If you find out that it is Your Majesty, His Majesty will definitely see that they have bad intentions."

Shang Junlin looked at Shen Yu meaningfully, and a slight smile appeared in his eyes: "What you said is reasonable."

"Your Majesty, have you caught the mastermind who planned the prison robbery?" Mentioning this matter, Shen Yu became interested.

The announced result of the prison robbery was that the mastermind was placed on one of the principals of the Zhang family. The entire Zhang family was convicted, decapitated, and exiled. With the downfall of the Zhang family, the matter of Zhang Yushi also came to an end. .

But Shen Yu knew very well that the person who robbed the prison was He Xiao Gongzi instead of Zhang Yushi, and the Zhang family was not the one who planned this behind the scenes. It was very likely that it was the King of Yue. The King of Yue was not found.

"Your Majesty is so smart, you might as well guess who wants to rob prison."

"Your Majesty refuses to give any hints, how can I guess." Shen Yu complained.

"Does your nobleman know the identity of the person to be kidnapped?" Shang Jun asked.

"I don't know." Shen Yu shook his head, knowing that he couldn't admit it at this time.

"That person's name is He Jinyuan." When speaking, Shang Junlin stared at the gloomy face, not letting go of the change in his expression.

He always felt that this incident was so coincidental that it didn't look like a coincidence at all, and he had no idea what role Shen Yu played in this incident.

Looking at the young man's always clear eyes, Shang Junlin hoped that he really had nothing to do with the prison robbery.

Shen Yu let Shang Junlin look at it, and his face did not change in the slightest. He knew that the matter of Young Master He was because of his previous life, and he was not afraid of Shang Junlin to investigate. No matter how powerful Yin Longwei is, it is impossible to find out what has not happened.

"He Jinyuan? Does it have anything to do with the He family?" Shen Yu frowned slightly.

"That's right," Shang Junlin retracted his gaze and nodded, not finding anything unusual about Shen Yu, "He is the most capable of the He family's juniors, and he is also the one who has high hopes from the He family and can lead the He family back to the top."