Chapter 28

Shen Yu and Shang Jun were hugged in his arms and did not speak. Strictly speaking, this was the first time they were so close.

The man's arm is very strong, and Shen Yu can even feel the pain of being squeezed from his waist. He is sorely aware of the pain that he is being needed at the moment.

He couldn't tell what he was thinking, or he didn't think about anything, the man's breath came from all directions, and Zhang Yang occupied all the gaps between him and the outside world. That moment was long and short.

I don't know how long it took, Shang Junlin slowly let go of his arm: "I lost my temper."

Shen Yu did not continue the topic just now, he knew that some things could only be digested by himself, and the forced intervention of outsiders would not help anything except aggravate the pain.

"Your Majesty, you hurt me just now." Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin and breathed slowly to ease the pain in his waist.

"...I'll give you medicine."

In doing this, Shang Junlin is also familiar with the road. There is a small grid at the head of the bed, full of medicines for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, as well as some unknown ointments sent by the Taiyuan Hospital.

"It's not that serious," Shen Yu held down Shang Junlin's hand holding the medicine, "Your Majesty, has the matter with Prince Huaiyu come to a conclusion?"

Shang Junlin: "He confessed very quickly, but I always felt that something was wrong."

Shen Yu: "Your Majesty thinks the same as I do."

Shang Junlin: "Oh? What do you think?"

"Don't you think it's too easy, Your Majesty?" Shen Yu pulled Shang Junlin to sit on the soft couch, "According to His Majesty's original statement, King Huaiyu spent so long in the palace burying the hidden pile without being discovered, it makes no sense. It's easy to expose."

Shang Jun nodded: "There are many doubts about King Huaiyu, and the time line to cross is also long. I haven't dealt with him yet."

King Huaiyu was locked in a dark prison, and special people came to interrogate him every day. Unfortunately, no matter what method was used, the result of the trial was the same.

Either admit it easily, or bite it to death and refuse to let go. The more the trial, the more doubts and loopholes.

"What about those women, what did you ask?"

Since the discovery of the existence of "Scarlet Dream", the emperors and concubines who were originally housed in the remote courtyard of Yuzhang Palace have been detained by Shang Junlin in another place, firstly to prevent the news from being leaked, and secondly to cut off the chance of someone else attacking.

"The answers are pretty much the same."

Things appear to be resolved, but in reality there is no progress.

"From what I have found, King Huaiyu is indeed one of the people behind the scenes. Those emperors, concubines and some palace servants are indeed his eyeliners in the palace, except for one person." Shang Junlin said with a teacup.

"Is that the little **** who did something to Empress Yu?" Shen Yu guessed.

If the little **** hadn't acted and scared Empress Yu, Empress Yu would not have asked him for help. Without Empress Yu's confession, they would not have discovered the existence of King Huaiyu so quickly.

Shang Junlin: "Yes, this is the only flaw, that little **** pretended to be King Huaiyu's person, but we found out later that he never did anything for King Huaiyu, so there is only one possibility left, He said that on purpose."