Chapter 155

Shen Yu couldn't help laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Shang Junlin moved his fingers slightly, wanting to pinch his gloomy face.

"Why did Your Majesty suddenly think of punishing the Marquis of Zhenbei?" The smile in the gloomy voice has not yet dissipated, "It's all happened before, and the Marquis of Zhenbei probably wouldn't have thought that His Majesty would turn over the old accounts."

"It's about Ayu, I'll never say it in the past. I'll let them pay back the pain they inflicted on you back then."

"Marquis Zhenbei cares about his face the most. When this incident happened, he would only hate Shen Qingran even more." Shen Yu could think of what Marquis Zhenbei was thinking.

He would definitely feel that without Shen Qingran's mother and son, he would not have separated from his eldest son. No matter whether the direct son developed in the court or entered the harem, it would bring great benefits to the Hou's mansion, not like it is now. Worrying about revenge from the son-in-law every day.

He should be the closest person, but because of the provocation of others, he almost became an enemy.

Doesn't Zhenbeihou want to benefit from Shen Yu? Of course, it was just the gloomy performance that made him feel unsure, and he didn't dare to do too much.

After all, the ten years before entering the palace were true, and it was true that the concubines and concubines were allowed to bully. Regardless of whether they were asked, it was a fact. If these resentments were not resolved, how could the Marquis of Zhenbei dare to seek favors from Shen Yu?

On the surface, Shen Yu didn't tear his face with others, and occasionally he would mention a thing or two. Shang Junlin would also give some rewards from time to time because of him, but that kind of reward is far from what a person should really favor, Zhenbei Hou knows , This is because the big head entered the Yuzhang Palace directly, and what the Hou Mansion got was just some fur.

The more favored Shen Yu, the more complicated Zhenbei Hou's mood became. Facing the compliments from outsiders, he felt a light on his face, and at the same time it seemed like he had been stabbed in the heart by knives.

Shen Yu knew the torture Zhenbei Hou suffered, and what he wanted was this effect. He had tasted the big taste since he was a child, and he should also let Zhenbei Hou have a taste.

"Why did Ayu suddenly ask me if I have seen your younger brother?"

Those who participated in the competition had already entered the forest to hunt. Shen Yu and Shang Junlin walked slowly on the forest path. The guards fell far behind, and no one disturbed their relationship.

"It just suddenly occurred to me that he told me about hunting before, how heroic His Majesty was, and I thought His Majesty had seen him." There was a bit of distraction in the gloomy tone.

"Ayu is jealous?" Shang Junlin chuckled.

"Knowing that Your Majesty is coveted by others, I am really unhappy." Shen Yu calmly, he didn't think there was anything to hide.

"I'm very happy, Ayu."

The light in the man's eyes suddenly brightened, and the eyes as deep as the night sky stared at Shen Yu without blinking, as if to **** people in.

"This time, didn't Zhenbei Hou bring anyone here?" Shen Yu was uncomfortable, and turned his head to look to the other side.

Shang Junlin nodded: "This time, only one person came to the Zhenbeihou mansion."