Chapter 96

Shang Jun lowered his head, holding the lotus seeds, together with his gloomy fingers.

Take a nibble and let go.

"It's sweet."

I don't know if it means lotus seeds or something else.

Shen Yu withdrew his hands as if he was burned, and his face gradually turned crimson as the man's aggressive gaze became more and more obvious.

"Ayu try it."

After finishing speaking, Shang Junlin leaned over, gathered the young man under him, and kissed him.

Shen Yu had just eaten the lotus seeds, and the sweetness of the lotus seeds in his mouth, like nectar, tempted the man to **** heavily.

The sweetness of the lotus seeds lingered between the lips and teeth of the two, and Shang Junlin pressed the depression down, aggravating the kiss.

He Ye leaned to one side at some point, covering the faces of the two of them.

After the kiss ended, Shang Junlin slightly opened the distance between the two.

One of his hands was still placed behind Shen Yu's back, supporting him not to fall.

Shen Yu breathed slightly, and there was a touch of rouge on the end of his eyes, which made Shang Junlin's eyes darker and darker.

"Ayu..."

Shen Yu felt the interest of Shang Junlin and turned his head: "Your Majesty, Eunuch Meng and the others are still on the shore."

"Ayu's voice is quieter, they won't find out." Shang Junlin raised his hand and brushed away the messy hair on Shen Yu's face, his fingers lingering.

"No," Shen Yu refused without thinking, "Your Majesty wants me to lie down again for a few days this time?"

"I won't be like last time this time, okay?" Shang Junlin knew that he had really tossed a bit that day, except that he didn't really go in, Shen Yu was bullied up and down inside and out by him enough.

Shen Yu looked around, where they were surrounded by lotus leaves, far away from the shore, and it was impossible for people on the shore to see what they were doing.

"Didn't the imperial doctor say that His Majesty should be restrained?" Recalling that night, Shen Yu didn't want to agree.

He is not disgusted by this kind of thing, but if it is the same as the last time, let it go, his body really can't stand the tossing of Shang Junlin.

"Ayu counts the days, I haven't bothered you for a long time." Shang Junlin lowered his head and rubbed the young man, like a big clingy dog.

Shen Yu was disturbed by him.

The two were close to each other, and any reaction would be easily detected by the other party. Shang Junlin felt something and leaned on Shen Yu's shoulder with a low smile.

"Ayu thinks too, doesn't he?"

"I don't want to." Shen Yu glared at him, if he hadn't rubbed against him, would he be like this?

"Okay Ayu, I promise, just once, okay?" Shang Junlin refused to let go, and sprayed all his warm breath on the side of Shen Yu's neck.

Shen Yu was so upset by him that he reluctantly let go: "Only once, only with your hands."

Like a dog that ate meat, Shang Junlin's eyes suddenly lit up.

The unmanned boat swayed gently, and waves of water rippled under the boat.