Chapter 144

"How?" Shang Junlin's focus was obviously not on this matter.

"There are so many available methods, why did He Chengyu choose the one that made outsiders misunderstand his relationship with Jiang Huaiqing?" Shen Yu pointed to a certain paragraph of text in the secret letter.

Shang Junlin couldn't deny: "But it can't be denied that the follow-up impact of doing this is minimal."

Shen Yu nodded: "Indeed, after such a misunderstanding, it can save a lot of unnecessary trouble."

Especially when the other party wants to place spies around them, at least when the surface relationship is not torn apart, the opposite party's behavior will be restrained.

The two of them were not bad. After that banquet, Boss Sun found an excuse to take the twins away. At other times, he would not deliberately say that people would serve them.

It is not uncommon to like men to be with men. In Dahuan, Boss Sun has been in business for many years and has seen a lot of things. He won't make a fuss about it, except that he doesn't suddenly send them dancers. normal.

The twins were brought back to the Sun Mansion, and Boss Sun met them alone.

"What did you find in the Gu Mansion?"

Subei suddenly appeared a businessman who had never heard of it before. It was still such a coincidence that because of the turmoil in Subei's officialdom, the umbrella over their heads was too busy to take care of themselves, and many businesses were hindered. At this time, it is urgent to have clean forces behind them New blood with enough money to join.

He Chengyu and Jiang Huaiqing appeared at this time, so even though there might be a problem with their appearance, Boss Sun still tried to get on the line with them.

The first banquet was a test. The people who appeared at the banquet that day were all local businessmen in Subei. Even if the two of them really had problems, it would not affect them. The purpose of sending the twins was to further find out the details of the two.

On the surface, they are dancers, but in fact, these two were specially trained to spy on intelligence.

"If you go back to the master, Gu's house is business as usual, and the relationship between the two is exactly as I said before. The two are tired of being together all day. Whenever we approach Boss Gu and want to do something, Gu Xiaolang Jun will lose his temper with Boss Gu." One of the twins answered.

"What about at night, do they live together?"

"Yes, although Mr. Gu Xiaolang has his own room, he has stayed in Boss Gu's room many times. When he shows up the next day, he usually looks tired."

The twins didn't know that the burnout was because the two of them were scrambling for clues in the middle of the night.

"I'll just say, these two don't look alike, they don't look like brothers at first glance. It turns out that this 'brother' is not the other's 'brother'." Boss Sun suddenly realized.

"My sister and I pretended many times to break the relationship between the two of them unintentionally, and we did not find any problems."

"I know, you go down first."

After the twins left, a burly man who was obviously dressed differently from the Subei people appeared in the study.

"You have to act faster, the deadline given over there is coming soon."

Boss Sun smiled bitterly when he heard the words: "Do you think I don't want to? You have seen what happened to Subei now. The new Mr. Fang is not as easy to fool as before."