Chapter 125

A wet feeling came from the palm.

His fingers curled up in his sleeves slightly curled up.

He found that Shang Junlin liked his hand very much. When he did that, he especially liked to guide his hand to leave traces on his body. Before, when he was worried about his body not doing it to the end, he also liked to let his hand hold him. ...

Some memories appeared uncontrollably in his mind, and his face was gradually dyed crimson.

Shang Junlin stood on the top, and the changes in his gloomy face could be seen at a glance. He chuckled softly: "What is Ayu thinking?"

Shen Yu pulled the quilt and covered half of his face: "I don't think anything."

He could feel the heat on his face, and he must have turned red.

It was rare to see such a side of Shen Yu, Shang Junlin didn't want to miss it easily, put his elbows on the side of Shen Yu's face, lowered his body, and pulled down the quilt covering Shen Yu's face with one hand, almost touching his face: "I don't think anything. Blushing? Ayu is shy?"

"No." Shen Yu refused to admit it.

With no cover on his face, Shang Junlin could see Shen Yu's every change more clearly. When he saw Shen Yu's words, his eyes flashed, and his eyes involuntarily glanced to the side, and he knew that he was stubborn.

The shy Ayu is even more delicious.

Shang Junlin opened his mouth, took a light bite on the blushing face, widened his eyes gloomily, and felt the wetness coming from the bitten place.

"His Majesty......"

"Ayu, call my name." Shang Jun murmured.

"Arin?" Shen Yu called out tentatively, and found that the man was even more excited, and he could feel it through the quilt.

Shen Yu silently moved aside.

Shang Junlin was not willing to let him go easily, and brought the person back together with the quilt: "Let me see you."

Shang Junlin's voice was low and hoarse, with a desire to control, Shen Yu had heard a man say "Hold me tight" in such a voice when he was thrown to the top countless times.

Not only his face, but Shen Yu's body also started to get hot.

Shang Junlin peeled Shen Yu out of the quilt little by little.

The young man only wore a white nightgown, his long hair was softly draped behind him, his black hair was snow-white, and the pale pink smudged on the snow-white skin.

The ink in Shang Junlin's eyes became thicker and thicker.

The present depression is like a budding flower, which can be fully stretched only after the last rain and dew. Shang Junlin has seen this flower blooming to the extreme. It is the result of his hard work. His watering makes this flower A little bloom, but also let this flower dye its own imprint, from the inside out.

The man's eyes are like a fire, easily igniting everything.

Shen Yu felt a little thirsty and unconsciously licked his lower lip. He saw with his own eyes that because of this action, Shang Junlin's eyes became dangerous.

Shen Yu wanted to continue to cover himself with the quilt, but Shang Junlin would not give him this chance.

The man bowed his head and kissed the gloomy, watery lips.

Sucking, grinding, dancing...

There are still unresolved traces on Shen Yu's body, which were left by Shang Junlin last time. Soon, the new traces covered the old one one by one, and on the white snow, red plums slowly bloomed.