Chapter 100

Extreme heat and extreme interweaving, the ice cubes are not big, occupying the remaining space, the gloomy tongue has no place to rest, and can only be hooked and danced.

There is no going back.

The ice cubes gradually melted in the warm mouth and slipped from the slightly parted lips.

Shang Junlin let go of the gloom and licked away the water stains from his chin.

Shen Yu leaned on the man's arm, panting slightly.

"It's really delicious." The man's lips were pressed against the gloomy skin, his voice was slightly hoarse, and the words came through the gap.

Shen Yu only felt that the heat on his body became more and more obvious. He ate ice, but all he felt was heat.

"Your Majesty, let me go, it's so hot." Shen Yu took a steady breath for a while, pushing the arms that were firmly around his waist.

The temperature on Shang Junlin's body is too high, like a big heater, such a temperature is very comfortable to hold in winter, but very uncomfortable in summer.

Especially in the hottest period of Dahuan, although there is ice in the room, but in order to take care of the depressed body, the amount of ice is not much. outside.

Shang Junlin saw that his face was flushed, and a layer of fine sweat appeared on his forehead, but he had no choice but to loosen him up: "Why is Ayu so afraid of heat? Was it like this before?"

Shen Yu was stunned by Shang Junlin's question, and he couldn't help asking himself in the bottom of his heart, was he so afraid of heat before?

It seems that there is none. In the past life, he was only afraid of the cold, and it was difficult to endure in winter. In summer, he was not at all like he was upset by the heat.

"It wasn't like this before," Shen Yu looked at Shang Junlin, "I shouldn't have been so afraid of heat before entering the palace."

Shang Junlin raised his hand and touched his gloomy face, his fair cheeks were dyed light pink, and the temperature was indeed a little high.

In comparison, Shang Junlin's hand became the colder side, and it was very comfortable to stick to his hot face.

"Let the people from the Imperial Hospital come and take a look." Shang Junlin held up his gloomy face and bit his lips lightly.

Imperial Physician Gu was invited over.

Before arriving at Yuzhang Palace, the person who invited the person had already informed Imperial Doctor Gu of the gloomy situation as instructed. Imperial Doctor Gu's brows became tighter as he listened to it. If something happened abnormally, there must be a demon. Suddenly being afraid of heat seemed like nothing, but in reality. With a gloomy physique, he shouldn't be so afraid of heat.

Imperial Physician Gu took Shen Yu's pulse carefully, but there was still nothing wrong with the pulse.

Looking at Imperial Physician Gu's expression, Shen Yu knew that the result this time was still the same as before, except for the sudden fear of heat, there was no other discomfort on his body.

"Actually, there is another possibility," Gu Taiyi thought for a moment, "After a period of recuperation, your body will gradually return to a normal level, and it is normal for you to be afraid of heat. In the past, your body was disturbed by cold air, and the outside world was no longer hot. It will be offset by the cold."

No other reason could be found, so Shang Junlin temporarily believed the words of Imperial Physician Gu.

After tossing around, it was already dark, and ordered Eunuch Meng to send Imperial Doctor Gu to leave. Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu and pressed his forehead against Shen Yu: "I hope everything is as Imperial Doctor Gu said."