Chapter 85

"I'm afraid, Your Majesty, is your Majesty's heart not clear?" Shen Yu relied on Shang Junlin's palm, slowly calming the heart palpitations caused by the dream.

He didn't know why he had this dream, or whether this dream indicated anything, he only knew that in this life, he would not let the ending of his previous life play out anyway.

He can change the ending of a book once, and he can change it a second time!

"I know that Ayu is not afraid of me. In this world, I am afraid that only Ayu is not afraid of me." Shang Junlin helped Shenyu up, "What kind of nightmare did Ayu have to see me startled?"

"It's really a nightmare." The king of Yue in the dream was wearing clothes similar to Shang Junlin, which caused him to wake up to see Shang Junlin and the king of Yue in the dream, and he couldn't tell whether he was in a dream or had already wake up.

"Is it raining?" Shen Yu looked at the position of the window.

It was obviously noon, but the room was dark and gloomy, and there was a faint sound of pattering rain coming from outside.

"You started going down after you fell asleep. I helped you get up. Do you want to call for hot water?"

There were a lot of sweat beads on Shen Yu's forehead. Shang Junlin just touched it, and his hair was wet with sweat. Shen Yu Aijie, it must be uncomfortable.

Shen Yu felt it for a moment, his body was really not very refreshing, and he didn't know how much sweat he sweated in the dream. The inner shirt behind his back was soaked and stuck to his body.

"Yes, I want to take a shower." As if his energy was exhausted by the struggle in the dream, Shen Yu's hands and feet were soft, and he stumbled when he got up.

"Meng Chang, prepare hot water."

After Shang Junlin finished his instructions, he took the fox fur on the side and wrapped Shen Yu directly: "Be careful of catching a cold."

Shen Yu's whole body was covered with fur, and only one face was exposed. The fair face was dyed with a light crimson color. On the contrary, the lips were light and almost transparent.

Shang Junlin hugged the man in his arms, held his cold hand, and said worriedly, "Let Imperial Physician Gu come and show you?"

Shen Yu nodded invisibly, he was still very tired, and after taking a nap for more than an hour, because of a dream, he was more tired than not sleeping.

Shen Yu was nestled in Shang Junlin's arms, his eyelids drooping, and from a distance, he looked like he was about to fall asleep.

Eunuch Meng greeted the palace servants to prepare hot water, and knocked gently on the door: "Your Majesty, the hot water has been delivered."

It was the first time to ask for hot water at noon. Eunuch Meng didn't know the specific situation in the house, so he didn't dare to go in rashly.

Without letting him wait any longer, Shang Junlin's voice came from the room: "Come in."

"Yes."

Eunuch Meng turned his head and warned the palace servants who were carrying the hot water: "Be smart when you go in, keep your head down, and don't look at what you shouldn't see. If you have violated His Majesty's taboo, don't blame me for not reminding you!"

"Yes, yes." The palace servant responded.

They served in the Yuzhang Palace and experienced several **** storms. Later, they were brought up by Little Eunuch Meng, and they didn't dare to have any thoughts that should not be born.