Chapter 69

Shen Yu shook his head and broke free from the man's shackles: "Your Majesty knows what I'm talking about?"

"Every time..., Ayu is reluctant," Shang Junlin lifted his eyelids to look at him, "I don't want to care about me when I'm comfortable."

"How can I," Shen Yu's face turned crimson, "who made His Majesty refuse to end it."

"If it wasn't for the imperial doctor saying that Ayu's body needs more nourishment, Ayu should perform his duties." A small flame burst out in Shang Junlin's eyes, and reached out to stroke Shen Yu's neck, "Ayu said that right?"

"Your Majesty must obey the doctor's orders," Shen Yuyou's words were used as a shield, which was quite unscrupulous. "You must also restrain yourself."

"I've been very restrained," Shang Jun's eyes were deep and deep, "Otherwise, Ayu thought that I could let you go so easily?"

Concerned about the gloomy body, the two of them didn't have many times, and they didn't really get to the point. Occasionally, they rely on their hands or legs.

Shen Yu didn't want to continue talking about this dangerous topic, and talked about another thing: "Your Majesty, I have made a new thing in Zhuangzi, and I want to give it to Your Majesty."

"What?" Seeing that Shen Yu was changing the subject, Shang Junlin didn't break it, but the movements in his hands didn't stop.

Shen Yu's neck is very sensitive, especially near a small mole. Shang Junlin loves this place very much, and likes to chew on it when he is intimate.

"Your Majesty, let me go first." The numbness spread from the side of the neck, and Shen Yu reached out and held the man's hand.

Shang Junlin obeyed Shanruliu and stopped the movements of his hands, but he refused to move away. The man's body temperature soaked into the body along the skin, and he was depressed and unable to sit upright.

"Your Majesty won't let me go, so I'll take it myself, in the grid on the left." Shen Yu pointed to Shang Junlin's side.

Following Shen Yu's guidance, Shang Junlin opened the lattice and took out a small wooden box without pattern decoration.

"this?"

"Yes, Your Majesty open it and take a look."

Shang Junlin opened the wooden box with one hand, seeing the contents inside, he had no choice but to let go of Gloomy and unfold the letter.

At the beginning, Shang Junlin's attitude was a little careless, and when he was with Shen Yu, he would always be more relaxed than in other places. As time passed, Shang Junlin's expression gradually became serious.

After reading it, Shang Junlin closed the letter, stretched out his hand, took Shen Yu into his arms, and put his lips against Shen Yu's ear: "Is this also what Ayu learned from Zaji?"

An item called "cement" was written on the paper. In addition to how to configure it, the detailed usage was also written. Shang Junlin is a qualified person in power. The first time he saw it, he thought of the importance of "cement".

This thing can play a huge role in the country and the people.

"Your Majesty thinks so," Shen Yu didn't want to hide or tell the truth, so he could only answer vaguely, "It's also called concrete."

Shang Junlin bit the gloomy earlobe lightly: "Ayu really surprises me all the time."

He saw that Shen Yu was unwilling to speak, so he would not force it. Shen Yu was willing to give him something, which was enough to show his weight in his heart. Otherwise, Shen Yu might not have given it out in order not to arouse his suspicion.