Chapter 83

The majestic voice came from behind, Yi Jianming froze his neck and turned his head, the moment he saw the person coming, a huge panic rose in his heart.

He couldn't help but start to regret, why did he bring those from the Zhao family in, why did they acquiesce when they proposed to deal with Jiang Huaiqing, he only thought that the aristocratic family could support the sky in the capital, but he forgot that there was imperial power above the aristocratic family , It is not the family that can really decide the fate of everyone, but the real master of Da Huan - Shang Junlin.

Seeing Yi Jianming's increasingly ugly face, the other people finally realized the seriousness of the matter, and when they calmed down, they suddenly realized how many things they shouldn't have said.

Several people knelt down in panic.

Shang Junlin glanced at the minister who was following him, walked to Shen Yu's side, and said solemnly: "Is this what you call an outstanding son of a noble family, Lord Yi?"

There was an indescribable irony in his voice.

The official being questioned turned red and white, and hurriedly knelt down to plead guilty: "It's the minister's lax discipline, Your Majesty forgives!"

Master Yi and several other aristocratic family officials were discussing with Shang Junlin about the admission of candidates who passed the exam this year. Apart from Fang Jiayi's matter, of course they want to seek the best interests for the children of the aristocratic family, but they haven't discussed a result yet. The one with the best grades among the children of the aristocratic family had an accident.

Lord Yi was vomiting blood in his heart. Yi Jianming was carefully cultivated by the Yi family. If he didn't get the leader, he didn't say anything about it. If such a thing happened, it was considered a waste. His Majesty was always taboo about the power of the family, and he has always supported the poor family to balance the power of the family. Well, let His Majesty hear such words with his own eyes.

What I heard with my own ears, I didn't even have a chance to make amends... No, it's not really what I heard with my own ears. After all, those words were not said from the mouths of the children of aristocratic families, and the truth is open to question.

Thinking of this, Lord Yi looked in the direction of the speaker just now. In addition to Jiang Huaiqing, there was also a young man from Zhilan Yushu.

The lower half of the young man's face was covered by a fan, revealing only his delicate eyebrows.

Aware of his gaze, Shen Yu looked over, his eyebrows curved, but there was no smile in his eyes.

Lord Yi was in a trance for a moment, and suddenly realized that this young man was none other than Shen Guijun, who went out of the palace with His Majesty.

Why is he with Jiang Huaiqing? What is the relationship between him and Jiang Huaiqing?

A series of questions poured into his mind, and Lord Yi dared not think deeply. Is today's event an accident, or a game set in advance.

"It really needs to be disciplined. Today at the Qionglin Banquet, they all dared to take action against the imperial court's appointed third flower. When they come to the court in the future, they will have more power in their hands. Wouldn't they do more things that shouldn't be done?" Shang Jun Rin's tone was cold.

"The minister is guilty."

"Student convicted."

"Since you are convicted, you can't be exempted from the punishment you deserve. Otherwise, wouldn't it be said that the deceased would say that His Majesty is partial to the aristocratic family? What is the majesty of His Majesty and the family?" Finger, "Your Majesty, are you saying that?"