Chapter 135

Don't you know, you have to interrogate to get the result. Shang Junlin wanted to catch the person behind Master Feng, but now he can't care about it, so let's control Master Feng first.

At the same time, news was expedited to Subei. Fortunately, Subei has Fangjun in charge and Yinlongwei brought by Gu Huai. It is not difficult to investigate this matter.

Along with the news from Fang Jun, there were also all the letters that Master Hou and others communicated with Bei Mo. Shang Junlin had read it once, and he had also read it to Cheng et al. Now he and Shen Yu read it again. again.

The earliest date the letter appeared was five years ago. At the beginning, both sides were in the tentative stage. Slowly, the Beimo side gave more and more benefits, and the attitude of the side became more and more loose. A year later, The two sides plotted the first thing.

It's not a big deal, and it was hardly noticed by anyone. After the first time ended successfully, Mr. Hou and others got great benefits. Later, there were several such benefits. They were all trivial matters, and they could be easily covered up even if they were discovered. In the past, they just helped out, and they could get a lot of benefits if they talked about it. Who wouldn't be tempted?

Gradually, the transaction between the two parties was no longer satisfied with the small fights at the beginning. The success of the previous few times also gave Mr. Hou and others more courage, and the things they did became more and more.

However, because of the cautiousness of both sides, the high-level officials of Subei are almost all from Lord Hou, and because of the natural opposition between Dahuan and Beimo people, the two sides have secretly conspired for many years without being discovered.

"In the beginning, what the Beimo people asked Lord Hou and the others to do were trivial things, and they couldn't see anything. Later, when they became bolder, the wolf's ambition was exposed." Shen Yu held one of the secret letters, his eyes widened Chill.

For example, in the content of this letter, the people of Beimo said that they would pretend to be attacking Subei, let the Subei army be dispatched, and then pretend to be defeated, and give this subei army a big credit for leading this army. The general who supported the Northern Army of Su, seemed to have surrendered to Lord Hou, but actually turned to the people of Beimo from beginning to end.

Of course, the plan didn't work out this time. It just so happened that the Subei Army was undergoing reforms during that time, and the team that was sent was not the one originally appointed, and the one who got the military merit was not the one originally appointed.

After this time, Bei Mo stopped for a while and did not dare to fight the Subei Army's idea. The Subei Army once brought them nightmares, and even after many years passed, the fear in their bones still did not dissipate.

"In the Subei Army, are there any of their people now?"

"When Fang Jun came back with the news, he had already informed the Subei Army, and they would conduct an investigation. No matter how deep they were, they could be dug up."

This is also the place that makes Shang Junlin the most angry. Moving the Subei Army is equivalent to moving Dahuan. It is absolutely impossible for Shang Junlin to allow such a situation to happen.

"When I took back Subei back then, I didn't want them to spoil it like that." Shang Junlin's voice was very soft, but the meaning in his tone was not to be ignored.

Early the next day, Shang Junlin announced the news from Subei, as if a drop of water was poured into a boiling oil pan, the minister below exploded.

"Actually colluded with Bei Mo?"