Chapter 168

Under the candlelight, the shadows of the two gradually overlapped.

I don't know when, Shen Yu changed positions, and the folds on the table were swept away by the sleeves. At this moment, no one cared.

Shen Yu sat in Shang Junlin's arms and raised his head slightly.

The fair and slender fingers were placed on the black clothes, clenching as the man moved.

Like lotus leaves in the wind and rain, undulating and swaying.

The night is getting deeper and deeper.

The court's wanted order was issued to various places, and Hanzhou also got the news.

In order to avoid being discovered, King Yue and his party stayed in Zhuangzi all the time. They got the news, which was brought by the head of the Cheng family.

"The court has issued a wanted order, and Da Huan is afraid that there is nowhere to be safe. Can he go back to the fief of His Highness?" The calm appearance of the Cheng family's patriarch was full of anxiety.

He knew that King Yue had escaped from prison, and he knew that such a day would come sooner or later, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. Although the Cheng family had no choice now, there was a traitor in the eyes of outsiders, the head of the Cheng family. I can't get past that for a while.

"There are soldiers raised by this king in the fief. The king has already passed the news and asked them to come and join us. The fief cannot go back for the time being. Since the emperor ordered the charge of treason to be placed on this king, it is impossible for this to happen after this. Let this king go back to the fief."

The King of Yue is really in a dilemma now. Most of his power is on the fief, and now there is no one available around him. The crime of treason has been convicted, and he can't return to the imperial city.

Since Shang Junlin is unkind, don't blame him for being unjust!

The hat of treason fell on his head, what if he took the charge?

It's all Shang Junlin forcing him, isn't it? He just wanted to protect himself!

"How many people do you have here?" King Yue turned to ask the middle-aged man standing beside him without saying a word.

"What does Your Highness want to do?" A light flashed in the middle-aged man's eyes.

"Isn't what this king wants to do, what you have always hoped this king to do? Why does Mr. Tan have to pretend?" King Yue said angrily.

"It's naturally the best for His Highness to figure it out on his own. The forces behind me and I will serve His Highness." Mr. Tan smiled and stroked his beard.

"My Cheng family is also willing to serve His Highness!" The Cheng family master followed to express his loyalty.

Now that they decided to start a rebellion, the King of Yue acted quickly. The Cheng family is now very powerful in Hanzhou, and many officials in Hanzhou are inextricably linked with them. They suddenly attacked and controlled most of the forces in Hanzhou. .

The officials sent by the imperial court were locked up by them, and the King of Yue and his party officially settled in the official residence, using Hanzhou as a stronghold.

The person who received them in Hanzhou entered Hanzhou after getting the news. This is a team of thousands. The highest general of the Hanzhou garrison is the son-in-law of the Cheng family. He has always been the leader of the Cheng family. Inverted.

Those who oppose it will be beheaded in public, and no one will dare to take risks under the **** means.

Hanzhou has completely changed.