Chapter 199

Shen Yu still remembered that the dessert made by this woman was delicious.

"Meng Chang, go have a look." Seeing that Shen Yu was concerned, Shang Junlin ordered.

Eunuch Meng, who was waiting by the side, took the order and left.

Eunuch Meng was a popular man serving by His Majesty's side. When they saw him, the guards stepped aside one after another.

"Eunuch Meng came over to have something important to order?"

The couple also saw Eunuch Meng coming, and the woman in the couple recognized Eunuch Meng and hurriedly stepped forward: "This..."

She didn't know what to call this great **** who was respected by the guards, so she got stuck.

"Why are you two here?" Eunuch Meng took the initiative to resolve the embarrassment.

The woman pushed the man with her elbow. The man reacted and took out the purse in his arms: "We are here to return this to the noble, it is too precious..."

Eunuch Meng didn't take it: "Since it was given to you, you can take it."

Shen Yu looked at what was happening below and wondered, "Are they trying to give Eunuch Meng something?"

"That purse was left by Meng Chang when I left. It looks like they want to return the purse." The people who practice martial arts have good eyesight, and the position of the couple standing not far from here, businessmen Jun Rin could clearly see what the man was holding.

Thinking that Eunuch Meng could handle this matter, Shen Yu paid attention to it and stopped paying attention, turning to look at the center of the crowd.

The crowd below was surging, and various discussions were heard endlessly.

"I've been looking forward to it since the day I got the news, but I've waited until today."

"No, in order to see this scene with my own eyes, I didn't set up a booth today."

"A lot of people don't have it, or they came here after closing the stall early. Fortunately, it is still at the end of the year, and there are not many things to be busy with. I also brought my little baby. This is a major event worth passing on."

Shen Yu noticed that there were not only adults but also many children below, which should have been brought by adults.

The guards who were transferred did their best to maintain order. Although there were many people, there was no trouble.

Time passed little by little, getting closer and closer to the auspicious time, and finally, the auspicious time came.

An official of the Ministry of Rites with a good reputation stepped forward, and in the eyes of all the people, he lifted the red cloth on the monument.

The crowd stirred.

Those who got close tried to find their name on it, but the stele was too large and there were too many characters engraved on it. It was undoubtedly a huge project to find my name.

The whole process didn't take long, and after the end, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin went downstairs together.

After going downstairs, the voices of the common people could be heard more clearly, and there were many words praising the emperor.

The common people are like this, they are very easy to be satisfied, as long as they can live a stable life, feel that there is hope for their life, and they are getting better day by day, they will be grateful to those in power.