Chapter 169

"Actually, this time, it's also a good thing for us. It just so happens that Bei Mo is holding back the main forces of the imperial court."

"Aren't Mr. Tan worried about Bei Mo's victory? If so, wouldn't the first thing this king do after he ascended the throne would be like Bei Mo's surrender?" Shang Junyue was displeased.

"Those with eyes higher than the top in Beimo can compare to the Subei Army. Maybe the time comes to celebrate the success of His Highness, as well as the victory from the Subei Army." Mr. Tan said.

"Mr. Tan seems to know the people of Beimo very well?" Shang Jun asked casually.

"After a little dealing, Your Highness doesn't have to worry about things over there. It doesn't matter if you lose the battle. The big deal is to give them Subei again."

Shang Junyue didn't speak anymore. It's not like he didn't see how long the former emperor let out Subei and was scolded by the Dahuan people. Even if there was such a day, he was determined not to let this crime fall on his own head.

As if seeing what he was thinking, Mr. Tan continued: "Even if the time comes to give up Subei, this war is not started because of you, at that time, you will be the victor, and it is very difficult to change the world's ideas. Is it difficult?"

"What Mr. Tan said is, are we still waiting now? I wonder if Mr. Tan can tell us what we are waiting for." King Yue didn't want to be someone who didn't know anything.

"Of course we are waiting for someone who can help us win in one fell swoop." Mr. Tan refused to say more.

The troops sent by the imperial court did not just surround Hanzhou and do nothing. They were given special explanations before they set off. The enemy may not only be in the Hanzhou city, but also pay more attention to other places.

Therefore, in addition to the team besieging the city, the generals in charge of the counter-insurgency also allocated a part of their staff to look for suspicious people around.

Especially in the west.

Hanzhou is located in an open area, only to the west, backed by rolling mountains, the army that entered Hanzhou before entered through this place.

The mountains are sparsely populated and most prone to Tibetans.

The battle with Hanzhou was in a stalemate. On the other hand, receiving the order of the imperial court, garrisoned troops in various places surrounded the fief of the King of Yue, waiting for the arrival of the people sent by the imperial court.

"Which minister is your Majesty planning to send to Yuezhou?" In the warm bedroom, Shen Yu took off his thick cloak and handed it to the palace servant who was waiting on the side.

He and Shang Junlin had just come in from outside. Compared with the cold outside, the temperature inside the hall was too high.

Concerned about the gloomy body, the earth dragon in Yuzhang Palace burned more vigorously than other palaces.

"Xun Chao." Shang Junlin took off his coat and walked to the soft couch to sit down.

Xun Chao, Lord Xun, made a great contribution to the Subei incident. After returning to the court with Fang Jun, he took over Fang Jun's original position. Shang Junlin trusted him very much, and it was appropriate to send him to this matter.

"Master Xun is attentive, and I want to be able to handle Yuezhou's affairs well."

The palace servant brought hot tea for the two of them, Shen Yu picked up a cup, and after drinking, the whole body warmed up.