Chapter 192

"I'm not sure either," Shen Yu just had this idea, "After so many years, no one knew who wanted to attack me at that time."

"If I hadn't directly silenced at that time..."

Shen Yu raised his hand to cover Shang Junlin's mouth: "If Your Majesty hadn't simply silenced at that time, making those people jealous, maybe there will be a second or third assassination in the future, I can be fortunate enough to meet His Majesty once, it is impossible So lucky every time."

Shang Junlin knew that what Shen Yu said was reasonable. At that time, Shen Yu was too young and had no ability to protect himself. If it wasn't for his actions that stunned the people behind him by accident, waiting for Shen Yu would most likely never be. Endless assassination.

With slightly cool fingers on his lips, Shang Junlin moved his lips and retracted his hand gloomily.

The fingers hanging in the sleeves curled up, Shen Yu looked away: "Didn't your majesty say that you can take me to see the assassin today, when will you go?"

"I asked Meng Chang to prepare the car."

Shang Junlin was about to leave the palace, and Eunuch Meng hurriedly arranged the carriage, and the two of them went straight to the dark prison without stopping.

Fang Jun received the news of the visit of the sage, and went to the dark prison first, to arrange everything before they arrived. When you see the two of them, go forward and salute.

"The person your Majesty wants to see is here, please accompany the minister."

Because of the need to face the saint, the assassin was "referred" in advance, and was held by two jailers and brought to Shang Junlin and Shen Yu.

Because of the effect of incense, Shen Yu's memory of that day was rather vague, and he didn't even remember what the assassin looked like. After seeing him today, his memory of that day became much clearer.

The assassin's expression was sullen, and when he saw Shang Junlin, he shrank back in a conditioned reflex, and the sullenness in his eyes was replaced by fear.

Shen Yu raised his eyebrows and whispered in Shang Junlin's ear, "What did your majesty do, she is so afraid of you?"

Shang Junlin's unfeeling eyes passed over the assassin, squeezed Shen Yu's hand, and avoided talking about Shen Yu's question: "Ask what you want to ask."

Shen Yu just asked casually, not necessarily to get an answer, Shang Junlin didn't say anything, he stopped asking further, and turned to look at the assassin who was kneeling in front of him by the jailer.

"Have they arranged other actions besides you?" Shen Yu half leaned on Shang Junlin and asked.

"have."

"What action?"

"I have no idea."

"Is there anyone else besides you who did the assassination?"

"there is none left."

"In the palace, is there anyone else besides you?"

"have."

"Who gave the incense on your body?"

"It was given by the master."

...

Shen Yu asked a lot of questions one after another, and the other party answered every question, until Shen Yu asked the last question, and the other party was silent.

"why me?"

After a long time, the other party replied: "It's the master's order."

After a questioning session, it seemed that something was asked, but nothing seemed to be asked. Fang Jun explained: "This woman seems to have been specially trained, and it took me a lot of effort to pry her mouth open."