Chapter 17

She looked at the young man who was standing diagonally in front of her in disbelief. The young man's face was like a crown jade, with a smile like a spring breeze on his face, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

The youth's pupils were very dark, and the place where he stood just blocked the light, and the bottom of his eyes was like an invisible abyss.

Fear crept up her back, and she clearly realized that what the young man had just said was serious, and he would really carry out what he said.

How could he be so bold? ! Even in front of the emperor, he made no secret of his monopoly desire? Since ancient times, which emperor can bear such a temperament? Isn't he afraid that the emperor will hate him?

The woman looked at the emperor standing behind the young man with the last hope, and her heart sank little by little.

No wonder, no wonder Shen Yu can be so unscrupulous, it turned out to be condoned.

"Why don't you speak? Are you dissatisfied with my handling?"

Shen Yu's voice fell, and the woman's face turned pale again, she forcibly endured the fear and trembled: "I dare not."

"I think you are very brave." Shen Yu narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the woman kneeling on the ground.

There are a pair of beautiful eyes on the face like clear water hibiscus, both the purity of a girl and the charm of a mature woman, and she is only in her twenties, no wonder she has such thoughts.

"What happened to Sister Ling? Why can't you see her?"

"She seems to have gone over there just now, why don't we go and have a look?"

The woman called as she walked, her voice from far to near.

Shen Yu turned his head and glanced at Shang Junlin, and when he saw him nodding, he knew that their goal this time was in this group of people.

Shen Yu turned slightly to the side, and when the women arrived, he could see the tall and straight Shang Junlin at a glance.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, too late to think about how the emperor suddenly appeared here, and hurriedly saluted.

Those who are careful in their hearts even show their advantages by bowing.

Shen Yu silently looked at these people, and took their movements into his eyes one by one, and finally his eyes slowly fell on a woman who was not inconspicuous.

Compared with the other people, this woman's appearance is not particularly outstanding, but her appearance is very attractive. She is wearing a light blue jacket and skirt, which is very inconspicuous among the charming and beautiful beauties.

Lin Zhilan, a woman who has a lot to do with Zhang Yushi's case.

Shang Junlin's attitude today is not as usual. Although he is still cold, he doesn't have the feeling that strangers are not allowed to enter. If he is more daring, he can't help but want to fight for himself.

Looking at the young emperor who was about to be surrounded by beauties, the dark color in Shen Yu's eyes gradually deepened.

The woman kneeling on the ground watched in horror at the scene in front of her. She just "accidentally" bumped into the emperor and was almost killed by Shen Yu. Now so many people are courting the emperor...

The woman couldn't help but start to regret it, knowing that Shen Yu was so crazy, she wouldn't act recklessly if she said anything.

"Your Majesty is very welcome."