Chapter 153

This kind of thing naturally asks me more clearly.

After returning to the palace, Shang Junlin took Shen Yu to the palace where Zhu Wang temporarily lived.

"I wonder how Mr. Zhu has been doing these two days? The palace people should be very attentive, right?"

Shang Junlin sat next to him.

Mr. Zhu raised his eyes and looked at the two people who sat down one after the other, and laughed at himself: "How is the poor way, shouldn't the two of you know better than anyone else?"

Shen Yu didn't seem to understand the resentment in Mr. Zhu's tone, and said casually: "The servants who serve in this palace are carefully selected, so it's good that Mr. Zhu is not disappointed."

"You locked me here, what are you trying to do?" Mr. Zhu put down the teacup he had been holding, and looked straight at the two of them with sharp eyes.

"I just want to invite Mr. Zhu to be a guest in the palace, how can you say it's off? Are Mr. Zhu complaining about the poor reception between me and His Majesty?" Shen Yu smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes.

"If you are dissatisfied, you can bring it up." Shang Junlin helped.

"Do you really think you are entertaining guests?" Mr. Zhu's eyes twitched, "Who would restrict the freedom of guests when entertaining guests?"

"Since Mr. Zhu can escape from the Hidden Dragon Guard, shouldn't the mere palace be a problem?" Shen Yu pretended to be puzzled, "The place where Mr. Zhu escaped was far more heavily guarded than here, right?"

"What are you going to do?" Mr. Zhu could see that it was intentional.

"I don't do anything, I just want to see if the god-like gentlemen who have been passed down can really know the destiny and transcend mortals, now it seems..." Shen Yu tutted lightly, the meaning is self-evident.

"You just let him come here?" Mr. Zhu turned to look at Shang Junlin, his tone full of disbelief.

"I also really want to know what kind of ability the gentlemen who can escape from the hidden dragon guards have."

Shang Junlin's words were undoubtedly another blow to Mr. Zhu.

Mr. Zhu, relying on his status as a capable person and a different scholar, is not respected wherever he goes, and why has he been treated like this? For a while, he was so angry that he couldn't maintain his superficial demeanor.

He sneered and stopped pretending: "Isn't His Majesty the Emperor brought me to the capital for that proverb?"

When Shang Junlin sent people to the fief of the King of Yue, Mr. Zhu deliberately let people reveal the proverb. He knew that with the current relationship between Shang Junlin and Shen Yu, this sentence would definitely attract the attention of the other party. The purpose is also here.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to feel that someone was secretly looking for him. He deliberately exposed, was taken to the capital, and then escaped in front of everyone's eyes. All this was planned long ago.

Until the moment before he took the initiative to appear in front of Shang Junlin, everything was developing according to the plan. He didn't understand what went wrong and made such a big deviation in the final result.

He has been in this business for many years, and he knows that the more a person sits in a high position, the more he cares about these things. No one can be exempted from the vulgarity. Shang Junyue is just like a prince, let alone Shang Junlin who is an emperor?

If you really scoff at these, why go all the way to get him to the capital?

"It is indeed because of that sentence that people brought you to the capital," Shang Junlin did not deny this, "because this sentence involves your noble lord, I want to find out whether the appearance of this sentence is accidental or not. Inevitably, there is no intention behind it."