Chapter 86

Shang Junlin's eyes suddenly became aggressive.

He didn't answer, but lowered his head directly and grabbed the young man's lips.

The same sweet taste as in the memory, the lips were sucked slightly harder, the man's breath was heavy, and he put one hand behind Shen Yu's head, not giving anyone any chance to regret.

The kiss was long, powerful, and sullen and unwilling to be left behind, went up to it, and danced with it.

He didn't know when to grasp the man's clothes tightly with his hands, his body was slightly backward, and his head was forced to lift up to withstand the man's increasingly violent attack.

Shen Yu didn't close his eyes, he could see the man's enlarged face, and through the corner he could see the umbrella above his head.

The pattern on the umbrella seems to be spinning, everything in front of me becomes bizarre, and the force on the lips is getting heavier and heavier...

Shen Yu slowly closed his eyes, and took the initiative to wrap his hands around the man's strong waist.

Under the misty rain, a cyan umbrella covered the beautiful scenery.

Eunuch Meng and Mu Xi fell behind them, and they could only see the two people who were clinging to each other and the umbrella that covered them firmly.

I don't know how long a kiss lasted, Shen Yu was slowly let go, the man didn't withdraw, his breath was close to Shen Yu's lips.

Shen Yu woke up from the bizarre illusion.

He didn't push Shang Junlin away, the two breaths intertwined, and an umbrella separates them from the outside world. At this moment, he can think about nothing, don't care about anything, only him and Shang Junlin are left in the world , he can let himself be immersed in this small world for a short time.

The man's breath drifted on his face, falling little by little with the kiss, with a hint of comfort, and his gloomy heart gradually calmed down.

The continuous falling rain could not extinguish the continuous affection under the umbrella, and finally Shang Junlin was worried that the depression would catch a cold, and offered to go back to the house.

Shen Yu stayed outside enough, no objection.

The rain stopped, the sun was high in the sky again, Shen Yu raised his hand to cover his eyes: "This weather is really interesting."

He remembered that before he took a nap, the sun was shining brightly. After a rain, the sun came back, as if the sun had also rested for a while at noon.

Shang Junlin put away the umbrella and handed it to Eunuch Meng behind him.

"Your Majesty is wet," although the black clothes were not visible, but when they were close, Shen Yu could still see a wet patch on the man's shoulders, "Your Majesty, change your clothes first."

Eunuch Meng hurriedly brought clean clothes over, and Shang Junlin saw the concern in Shen Yu's eyes, and the words of refusal came to his lips and did not say anything, and went to the side to change clothes.

"Is Ayu Fang caring about me?" Shang Junlin changed his clothes and came out, took Shen Yu into his arms, and asked with a smile.

"It's not good for Your Majesty to catch the cold for me." Shen Yu leaned back, feeling the constant heat coming from the man, and squinted his eyes.

After the two talked for a while, Eunuch Meng walked in and said in a low voice, "Your Majesty, Lord Feng and Lord Duan are asking to see you."

The battle between the family and the imperial power should also come to an end.