Chapter 190

"Your Majesty is angry?" Shen Yu tilted his head, "because I hurt myself?"

"Yes," Shang Junlin did not deny, "I know that Ayu has his own reasons for doing this, but I still hope that next time, no, I will not let the same thing happen again."

"It's my fault this time," Shen Yu raised his uninjured hand and stroked the man's face, "I know His Majesty will protect me..."

But at that moment, he still chose to believe in himself subconsciously. He didn't want to leave too much trouble for Shang Junlin. He was used to everyone relying on himself.

"I don't mean to blame Ayu," Shang Junlin changed the subject bluntly, "Don't talk about that, Ayu has a good rest, I'll go check the situation."

Can this be blamed on depression?

can not.

Shang Junlin was concerned and confused. He knew that if Shen Yu didn't do anything at that time, things would definitely develop to their unfavorable side. He knew it was one thing, but he still couldn't bear it when Shen Yu was injured.

He can't speak harshly to Shen Yu, nor can he send his anger towards Shen Yu. In this matter, Shen Yu is right about everything, but it is the person who made the plan behind the scenes and tried to pull Shen Yu into the water.

Shang Junlin didn't stay for a long time, he couldn't ignore what happened tonight, and left after making sure that the depression was okay. Shen Yu leaned on the head of the bed, looking at the bed curtain above his head, his eyes were a little blank.

Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night for many people.

Shen Yu's hand was injured and affected by Xiang Xiang, the whole person was sullen, until it was almost dawn, Shang Junlin didn't come back.

Shen Yu squinted for a while, saw Shang Junlin walk in, and sat up from the bed.

"Why didn't Ayu sleep?"

Shen Yu smelled blood from the man, and frowned slightly: "What did your majesty do?"

Shang Junlin took a step: "It's nothing, Fang Jun interrogated the assassin."

Shen Yu looked at him suspiciously, seriously suspecting that Shang Junlin had done it himself.

Shen Yu didn't know, what he suspected was the truth of the matter.

After he was injured, Shang Junlin had nowhere to vent his anger, and went directly to see the dance girl who tried to assassinate him. No one knew what torture the dance girl suffered. Later, when Fang Jun went in, he only saw that the dance girl was being The blood-stained clothes and the coldness made Shang Junlin inaccessible.

"I never thought I was a good person. I want you to repay the amount of blood you caused Ayu to bleed today!"

After so many years of enthronement, especially after Shen Yu entered the palace, Shang Junlin's temper was somewhat restrained. Fang Jun had not seen such a furious king for a long time. Dare to raise any doubts about Shen Yu, they realized very clearly that Shen Yu was an untouchable scale in Shang Junlin's heart, and he would die if he touched it.

No one dared to take the initiative to provoke the angry king. They were not stupid, and they reacted afterward. Looking at the interaction between Shang Junlin and Shen Yu at the banquet, they knew how the two got along in private. As Shang Junlin said, if Shen Yu really wanted to be detrimental to him, so there was no need to spend a lot of time arranging the assassination of the dancer.

The ministers were temporarily placed in the palace. Fortunately, the palace was large enough and there were many vacant palaces.

Shang Junlin personally interrogated, and the dancer who refused to reveal the truth under Fang Jun's interrogation finally couldn't bear it and admitted that she was framing depression.