Chapter 74

When seeing the two people standing in the right position, it is not an exaggeration to describe Jiang Huaiqing's mood at the moment with the words "turned upside down".

A man in a black-clothed emperor's uniform stood side by side with a blue-clothed youth. The faces of the two were not completely familiar to him, but their demeanor could not deceive anyone.

Even though his face changed a little, Jiang Huaiqing still recognized the two.

- Brother Lin, Brother Yu.

Jiang Huaiqing's mind was stunned. If the person on the side hadn't quietly pulled the hem of his clothes, he might have lost his composure.

Reluctantly, Jiang Huaiqing followed the students in the ceremony, and when the ranking was announced, his thoughts drifted away again.

It turned out that Brother Lin and Brother Yu were today Zi and Shen Guijun. They both concealed their identities and left the palace for unknown reasons. They met them who happened to be in Yingxinglou. Jiang Huaiqing recalled what he had done these days and just wanted to help his forehead.

Worrying about Brother Yu, oh no, worrying about your situation in your husband's house, interrupting your Majesty's intimacy with your majesty, and the letters that are frequently written to your majesty...

Look at what he has done, he actually wrote in the letter that someone was looking for him to cheat, and the cheating was solved smoothly. He thought that the two of them were from officials and eunuchs at most. Huan's power peak.

There are also some other things. For example, in your reply to him, he joked that because he wrote frequently, the husband in the family had eaten a lot of vinegar. What did he do at that time? He spent most of the letter making fun of Brother Lin, no, His Majesty's behavior.

As he became more and more familiar, the tone of his letters became more and more casual. If he knew that these letters would eventually be sent to the palace, he would never write those things! No, he wouldn't write so often!

After all the rankings were announced, Shang Junlin opened his mouth and said some words of encouragement and admonition, and Shen Yu stood above, watching with amusement as the expression on Jiang Huaiqing's face changed and changed.

It seems to recognize their identities.

Shen Yu was amused, this time Jiang Huaiqing was probably shocked a lot.

During the whole process, Jiang Huaiqing was absent until Shang Junlin mentioned Fang Jiayi's name.

"Among the candidates this time, there is a person with a special identity. Our new second-ranked Fang Jiayi, the daughter of Master Fang Fang Jun, has achieved such a good result as a woman, which is the first time in the history of Da Huan."

What? ? ?

Second place is a woman? ? ?

As soon as Shang Junlin's voice fell, there was a commotion from below. Shang Junlin ignored these people, leaving the top three and sending the others out of the palace.

Several ministers were hesitant to speak, but due to the attitude of Shang Jun, they couldn't say much, and followed the candidates out of the hall.

Several people gathered together and discussed in a low voice.

"This, there is no precedent for a woman to be an official since ancient times. Do we have to let His Majesty come here?"

"The grades are chosen by everyone. What's the use of talking about these now? Do you want to cross out her deserved ranking because of her female status?"