Chapter 101

The boss's face became ugly.

When is it bad to come, but it is now, he does not want to disturb the nobles, and just wants to send them away as soon as possible.

Then he said coldly: "I said it, it's impossible!"

"Look at you, there's no one to support you, why don't you merge it into my shop, and you don't have to worry about someone bothering you in the future?"

"You don't need to worry about my affairs, and you are not welcome here, please leave!" The boss was firm.

In a few words, the man had already walked up to him, and Shen Yu could see clearly what kind of person he was looking for.

Moyo is in his twenties, wearing a golden robe and a golden crown inlaid with various gems. The whole person feels like two words: rich.

He looks pretty good, swinging a golden fan, and writing the word "焨绔" from the inside to the outside.

The man walked in with a group of servants behind him.

The old customers in the store were accustomed to this scene, and the new customers caused some disturbances and were quickly appeased.

"Who is this person?" Shen Yu asked.

There was nothing related to this person in his memory, and he thought that this person was not from the officialdom.

"It's the young master of Jin's family. Since the store opened, he has been running around every few days. At first, he just bought some pen and ink. Later, he started to say that he wanted me to merge the store into him. Under the shop." The boss smiled wryly.

This store is newly opened. He used to be the owner of a store, but he encountered some bad things and had to sell the store. He happened to meet someone who was Shen Yu and became Shen Yu's subordinate.

After the store changed the owner behind the scenes, at Shen Yu's order, the business model was changed, and the original store was suddenly popular. Even if it was in a remote location, there were always a steady stream of customers every day.

Later, with patterned rice paper, the reputation spread, and the business became better. It was also at this time that the young master of the Jin family had to buy the shop.

In a blink of an eye, Young Master Jin was already in front of the four of them, with his fan closed against his chin: "Then, how can you agree to my request? I will also take care of the shop under my name for you?"

"Your shop has been losing money, what's the use of giving us the shopkeeper?"

"Isn't this your shopkeeper's wonderful hand to rejuvenate? If I remember correctly, this store has been losing money before, right?" Jin Xiaogong was not angry when he was attacked, and the expression on his face was still the same as before.

Shen Yu observed it and found that he was really not angry.

I thought that this person was here to make trouble, but now it doesn't seem to be the case. What does this young master Jin want to do?

"Don't look for me again, I won't agree." If it wasn't for the fact that Young Master Jin was not malicious, why would the boss have to talk to him.

"why?"

The eyes of the surrounding guests swept to this side from time to time, Shen Yu saw that Young Master Jin was unrelenting, and said, "Let's talk about it in another place."

Young Master Jin was reluctant and wanted to ask "why and who are you?", seeing that the boss had no objection, he silently swallowed the words that came to his lips.