Chapter 102

Shang Junlin's condensed expression stopped.

"Hahaha," Shen Yu looked amused, and held Shang Junlin's wrist with one hand, "Your Majesty can go with me if you don't worry. Or, Your Majesty doesn't want me to see you..."

"I will accompany you," before waiting for Shen Yu to finish, Shang Junlin interrupted him, rubbing his fingertips against the delicate skin of Shen Yu's chin, "Since Ayu has personally admitted our relationship, as a husband, he should accompany his wife. "

Seeing that Shen Yu had dealt with the man well, he breathed a sigh of relief, but before the sigh of relief was over, the man leaned down.

"Since it's a husband and wife, shouldn't Ayu perform the obligations of husband and wife?"

The whisper disappeared from the lips.

The breath of the man swept over, waiting for the gloomy response, wrapping the person in it, a warm touch on his lips, and his chin was clamped by a strong hand, unable to break free.

Shen Yu was hugged and kissed by the man in his arms without any resistance.

The man's kiss is domineering and powerful, and he rampages with an indomitable momentum, vowing to capture every space, under the strong and powerful attack of the man, he is depressed and broken.

A slight sound of water sounded in the confined space, and the fabric rubbed to make a "rustling" sound.

I don't know when, the lower jaw was loosened, Shang Junlin grabbed Shen Yu's flexible waist with one hand, pressed the other hand behind Shen Yu's head, and held the person tightly in his arms.

When doing this kind of thing, Shang Junlin is as domineering as ever.

Shen Yu closed his eyes, all his senses were concentrated on his lips, his lips were sucked and ground, his mouth was occupied, and under the storm, he could only float with the man's movements.

A kiss will end.

Shang Junlin still refused to let go of the person in his arms, his lips were pressed against the gloomy, soft touch, as if to comfort.

The gloomy breath is unstable, the corners of the eyes are dyed crimson, and the lips are even more red, like rouge, and glowing with water.

Shang Junlin's eyes darkened, and he wanted to kiss again, but only kissed the gloomy hand.

Dissatisfied, he bit Shen Yu's palm lightly: "Ayu?"

"If you kiss again, I won't be able to see anyone else later." Shen Yu's voice was dull.

"Just go back to the palace."

Shen Yu shook his head, his attitude was firm, and he was joking. Wouldn't he just go back to the tiger's mouth and be harassed by Shang Junlin for most of the night?

Shang Junlin couldn't reach him, so he could only give up the thought of continuing, and kissed Shen Yu's face twice before letting go of him.

In the next time, Shen Yu sorted out his clothes, and when he recovered almost, Yingxinglou also arrived.

At this time, apart from a little redness on his mouth, there was nothing unusual on Shen Yu's face.

The two walked into the Yingxing Building, and the second shopkeeper warmly greeted them: "The two guests, please, are you sitting in the lobby or the private room?"

"Elegant room." Shang Junlin said.

"Okay, please come with the little one."

The Yingxing Building was very lively, and the hall was full of people. It was different from the elegant layout during the imperial examination. The whole Yingxing Building was brightly lit and magnificent.