Chapter 124

Shen Yu glanced at Shang Junlin, and seeing that his face did not change, he knew that Shang Junlin didn't think deeply about this matter.

Slowly retracting his gaze, he said solemnly: Maybe he thought too much, it's just a flower, how could it be related to this kind of thing? Maybe he and Shang Junlin did nothing that night, and they would bloom.

Seeing that the two masters had nothing else to order, Mu Xi withdrew.

When Shen Yu and Shang Junlin were alone, they always didn't like the palace servants to serve in close quarters. The people who served in the Yuzhang Palace also knew this. Unless they were summoned by the master, they would not go forward easily.

Shang Junlin stirred the concoction in the mixing bowl, scooped up a spoonful, and was about to feed it to Shen Yu's mouth, his hand was held down by Shen Yu.

"I'll do it myself." Shen Yu half-supported and sat up.

No matter how the taste of the medicine improves, it won't be very good, and I don't want to drink spoonfuls at all when depressed.

"Don't want me to feed?"

"The taste of the medicine is too indescribable, I want to drink it directly."

Looking at Shen Yu's outstretched hand, Shang Junlin put down the spoon and handed the bowl to him as Shen Yu wished.

Shen Yu finished the medicine in one breath.

Shang Junlin took the veil and the candied fruit over, leaned over, took the candied fruit from Shang Junlin's hand, and touched the skin with the soft lips.

Like an expensive cat.

Shang Junlin's eyes darkened, he put his arm around the gloomy waist, took the person directly into his arms, lowered his head and kissed: "I have a taste."

"Is it bitter?" After the kiss ended, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin pressed their foreheads and asked.

"It's sweet."

Shang Junlin rubbed Shen Yu like a big dog: "Ayu is sweet everywhere."

After drinking the medicine, Shen Yu was a little sleepy. Shang Junlin was very careful that night. He was not injured, but after being tossed for a whole night, his vitality was not so easy to recover. Otherwise, Imperial Physician Gu would not give him a new prescription. , and also vaguely reminded His Majesty to be restrained.

"Sleep for a while when I'm sleepy, are you going to bed?" Shang Junlin touched his face.

Shen Yu shook his head, he didn't want to lie in bed all day long, it would remind him of some bad things in his previous life.

Shang Junlin didn't force him. In his own heart, he didn't want Shen Yu to go to bed to rest. Compared with other places, he wanted Shen Yu to lie within his reach.

Shen Yu nestled in the man's arms, found a comfortable position, and slowly closed his eyes.

He was dreaming again.

It was a rainy day in the dream, he was lying on the bed, his body was heavy, as if he was pressing down on something, and he couldn't even lift a hand.

Across the screen, someone was walking around outside, and there was a low-pitched conversation. Shen Yu wanted to hear what they were saying, but he couldn't.

Shen Yu and this world seemed to be separated by something. He couldn't see the specific scene around him, nor could he hear the sounds coming from not far away. He was in the middle, but he was outside.

It was already evening when I woke up, and the afterglow of the setting sun shone from the window, and suddenly it seemed to overlap with the dream.

A pair of warm hands touched his forehead: "Is Ayu uncomfortable? I sweat a lot."