Chapter 164

In the battle with Bei Mo, they are confident to win.

Shen Yu opened another document on the table, which was presented by the Ministry of Punishment, and asked about how to deal with Feng Pingqi.

The power of the Feng family has been wiped out from the power center of Dahuan. Feng Ge, who was once glorious in the past, has been imprisoned. The officials under his protection have been punished if they are involved, and now the Feng family has not been dealt with. .

"How does Your Majesty plan to deal with Lord Feng?" Shen Yu closed the book.

Shang Junlin also saw the book and frowned: "The Ministry of Justice can convict itself for this kind of thing, why did you come to ask me?"

Shang Junlin approved the "disposal according to the law" and threw it aside.

"Speaking of Master Feng, why did he frame King An in the first place?" Shen Yu walked to Shang Junlin and sat down.

Put the hallucinogenic drug next to the flower. If something happens to Shen Yu, the first person Shang Junlin will investigate is King An who sent the flower to the palace.

"He said that's what it meant over there."

What Shang Junlin said was referring to the people who manipulated Feng Pingqi to do things behind the scenes, and that group of people are now in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment.

"I asked the Ministry of Punishment to interrogate those people, and they said, because I prefer you, so I want me to try to lose the taste of my love." Speaking of this, Shang Junlin's tone was full of coldness.

"Then when I first entered the palace, could they have foreseen the prophet and knew that His Majesty would fall in love with me in the future? If so, they should have prevented me from entering the palace in the first place." Shen Yu was puzzled.

But the fact is that his entry into the palace was facilitated by these people.

Shen Yu could understand that he wanted him to disappear later. At that time, Shang Junlin's love for him was no longer hidden, although at that time, only they knew that there was a bit of sincerity in this love.

Outsiders don't know, from their point of view, Shen Yu won the emperor's favor as soon as he entered the palace, and until today, the favor has not declined.

Shang Junlin: "The news from the Ministry of Punishment is that they are just following orders, and the medicine to induce you to get sick is also given by the people behind."

Shen Yu: "Can you get the news of the prisoner from these people's mouths?"

Shang Junlin: "After King Yue was kidnapped, I asked people from the Ministry of Punishment to interrogate him, but there was no result."

The Minister of Punishment has also been very distressed recently. His Majesty handed over the matter of Mr. Feng Ge to him, and the murder of your nobleman was also involved. His Majesty attaches great importance to you, and anyone with eyes can see it. Dare to be sloppy.

"Sir, are you still on trial today?" the subordinate asked.

"The trial, without the results of the trial, can't be relaxed for a day. Your Majesty handed people over to us to deal with us. It is a consideration for us. No matter what, we can't live up to your Majesty's expectations."

"Yes!"

Feng Pingqi has lost his former glory, his hair is messy and his face is messy, and his prison uniform is covered with dirt and blood. After long-term torture, his condition has become extremely poor.