Chapter 8

How happy is Shen Yue, she regards Shen Yu as a strong enemy, seeing Shen Yu high above and herself reduced to a prisoner, her heart is unbalanced to the extreme.

Her mood fluctuated too much, and her face showed more or less clues, but now that she was in a weak position, she could only bear it.

Biting her lower lip to show weakness, "Slave doesn't mean that."

Seeing that her words were wrong, Shen Yu didn't care: "You said that you have something important to report to Your Majesty. His Majesty is already here. If you have anything, just say it."

Shen Yue was unwilling to say it in front of Shen Yu, but she planned to trade the original owner's secret for her future. With Shen Yu here, she might obstruct herself.

"It's a big deal, can your majesty be alone..."

"Presumptuous, Your Majesty's itinerary is something that you, a sinner, can control!" Before Shen Yue could finish speaking, the palace servant who was waiting on the side scolded sharply.

Shen Yue was so frightened that she lowered her head and did not dare to speak. After a while, she secretly raised her head and looked in the direction of the emperor.

With just one glance, she almost clenched a tooth.

The young and handsome king embraced the gorgeously dressed youth in his arms and spoke in a low voice, with a completely different tenderness on his face than when he faced her.

Jealousy welled up in her heart, Shen Yue said indiscriminately: "Let him go out! Otherwise I won't say it!"

Shen Yu paused and began to doubt the correctness of his guess. Are the people from that place so stupid?

Can't see Shen Qingran be so stupid?

Shang Junlin's face turned cold. According to his previous style, he would kill anyone who had doubts. If it wasn't for Shen Yu's hint that there was something wrong with this woman, he would not have come here at all.

Holding Shen Yu's shoulders, Shang Junlin wrote lightly, "If you don't want to say it, kill him."

Shen Yue looked at the backs of the two leaving, dumbfounded, she didn't really want to say it, she just... just didn't want to bow her head in front of Shen Yu.

When someone from the palace approached, Shen Yue hurriedly said: "Your Majesty! Your Majesty! I said! Don't kill me!"

At this time, Shen Yue was really flustered, and she really realized what kind of place she had traveled to. This was the palace, and she was facing the emperor who was above ten thousand people. Kill the powerful ruler of a country.

Fear came to her heart, and Shen Yue realized afterward how bold what she was doing.

"Your Majesty, don't you listen?" Feeling the force on his shoulders, he asked in a low voice.

Shang Junlin lacked interest: "Meng Chang will report the results, you want to know when you will read the book."

Shen Yu thought about it too, and it was not convenient for him to ask the question he wanted to verify with so many people around.

The two left together.

This sinking moon has become obedient, and she will answer any questions, and it doesn't take long for the original owner to reveal the news clearly.

"Your Majesty, can Shen Yue be spared?" After returning to the bedroom, Shen Yu took off his cloak and asked.

Shang Junlin also changed into his regular clothes under the service of the palace servants: "What? Interested?"