Chapter 150

Shen Yu would not believe that the transaction involving such a large amount was just the personal behavior of some people in Beimo. Even if it was just a personal appearance, it must have been instructed by someone above.

"I just don't know if they have been lurking in Subei for so long, do they know anything they shouldn't know?"

"The Subei Army is independent of any forces in Subei. If they want to inquire about the internal affairs of the Subei Army through these, it is unrealistic."

Shen Yu agreed: "If not, they don't have to bother to put their own people in it."

This is thanks to Shang Junlin's original decision. The separation of the Subei Army and Subei's internal affairs was originally opposed by the court, but Shang Junlin has already made up his mind. No matter how the ministers objected, the Subei Army will be divided Separated from Subei's government affairs, facts have also proved that this is the right thing to do.

Otherwise, this time in Subei will not end so easily.

"Except for a few Beimo people headed by them, the others will stay in Subei for direct interrogation. How to deal with it, I let Fang Jun not have any scruples. They have sucked blood in Subei for so long, and it's time to pay it back. ." Shang Junlin's tone was slightly cold.

"The Beimo side should have also gotten the news. If people are taken back to the capital, the journey will not be peaceful. Since they dare to start with the relief materials, it means that they have their own power near Subei, and must let Mr. Fang pay attention to it. , it is best to ask those people where they are hiding, and solve them first."

You have a lot of involvement in this matter. It does not mean that everything is over by grabbing someone. The follow-up treatment is also very important, especially when Beimo and Subei are too close. If Beimo really wants to do something, although they are not afraid , but it's always a hassle.

Subei has just experienced a natural disaster, and it is best to recuperate for a while.

"Zhen will arrange for someone to **** them all the way, and Fang Jun and Yinlongwei have been investigating the hiding place of the group, and there will be someone from Beimo to negotiate."

The burden of negotiating with Bei Mo fell on Fang Jiayi.

According to her seniority, this matter should not have fallen on her, but Subei's officialdom has just undergone a major purge. The officials who were originally responsible for dealing with Beimo are still in prison. The officials sent from the capital are mostly responsible for construction. In the management of Subei, the previous experience was the first, and the officials agreed that Fang Jiayi was the most suitable.

After suffering the loss of the last time, this time, the people of Beimo dare not look down on this female official of Dahuan anymore. Their understanding of the Dahuan woman has always stayed in the living room of the husband and the son, and they were beaten. A surprise.

After deciding on the candidates, Fang Jun kept Fang Jiayi behind: "These days, you can put things in your hands for a while, and use these time to learn more about Bei Mo. They made a mistake last time, and this time they will be more prepared. You have to know your opponent well enough."

"The lieutenant knows."

Fang Jiayi handed over the matter to his colleagues and concentrated on preparing for the negotiation with Bei Mo in the near future.

In order to know more about Beimo, in addition to reading the classics, she also asked local people to ask. In order to be more familiar with this case, she went to He Chengyu and Jiang Huaiqing to learn more details from their mouths.