Chapter 89

How was he going to explain to Gu Huai what the grease was used for?

With a blushing face, Imperial Physician Gu took the box from Gu Huai's hand and put it aside.

As if realizing that he had done something wrong, Gu Huai shrugged his head and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, brother, I didn't know this could not be touched."

Imperial Physician Gu eats softly and not hardy. Seeing Gu Huai bowing his head and admitting his mistake, he doesn't blame him. He couldn't help but patted the boy's head: "It's fine, but this medicine is for your gentleman, so don't mess with children. bump."

"I'm not too young, brother." Gu Huai sighed in his heart, he was about to turn eighteen, and Imperial Physician Gu still treated him as a child. He really enjoyed being pampered by Imperial Physician Gu. Always been treated as a child.

He has already grown up, and he is no longer the child who could only be slaughtered in the past. He can also shelter his brother from the wind and rain and support the sky.

"I know you've grown up, well, let's go out and play, I'm almost done with my work here."

Seeing his firm attitude, Gu Huai didn't want to provoke Tai-doctor Gu, so he obediently walked out, but he was curious about what Tai-doctor Gu did and why he blushed when he asked.

After Gu Huai went out, he called his subordinates, described the paste he had seen in detail, and asked, "Do you know what this is?"

The subordinate paused and said hesitantly: "It seems that the man used to lubricate when he was happy..."

After finishing speaking, the subordinate quickly added: "Of course, this is just the subordinate's speculation, and it may not really be this thing."

Gu Huai was silent, thinking of the blush of Imperial Physician Gu when he asked about it, he was still not sure, it was mostly what his subordinates said.

When did his brother learn to do this kind of stuff? Judging from his brother's proficiency, it was obviously not the first time he had done it. Gu Huai carefully recalled the years of getting along with him, trying to find some clues from his memory.

Physician Gu didn't know that his secret was about to be overwhelmed, so he settled down and finished the last step. He brought the small jade bottle and filled it with the ointment. Looking at the finished ointment, Chief Physician Gu heaved a sigh of relief.

This time, the amount should be enough for a while. Next time, I'll find another place to make it. It's too embarrassing for Gu Huai to see it at home.

The finished ointment was quickly delivered to Shang Junlin, who put it away and put it in the compartment on the bedside for storing small things.

"What is your majesty doing?" Shen Yu finished watering the flowers and plants outside, and when he walked in, he saw Shang Junlin leaning over and doing what he was doing on the bed.

Shang Junlin stood up straight, turned around and walked towards Shen Yu: "Didn't the ointment sent by Imperial Physician Gu last time is running out, and he sent some more."

"Did His Majesty press him to do it?" Shen Yu saw it at a glance, "People are a good doctor, what does His Majesty tell him to do this kind of thing all the time?"

"These are also for Ayu's health," Shang Junlin has a set of his own reasons, "Gu Taiyi's body conditioning for Ayu naturally includes all aspects."

"If His Majesty didn't have to pull me to do it, I wouldn't need these things." Shen Yu said angrily.

Since the last time, Shang Junlin has always liked to pull him to do that. Although he didn't do it to the end, it made Shang Junlin relieved.

All the ministers in the court could feel that the emperor was in a good mood recently.