Chapter 67

The King of Yue looked at Shang Junlin, and then looked at the depression half leaning in Shang Junlin's arms, the expressions on his face could be described as wonderful.

Shang Junlin said it well, in terms of seniority, Shen Yu is indeed his imperial sister-in-law now, what is this? For the first time, the person he fell in love with was with the elder brother he didn't deal with?

King Yue's mind was smashed into chaos by the word "Imperial Sister-in-law". Looking at the two people who were close in appearance, his heart was in a trance.

There is also the title "Ayu", which used to be his exclusive use, but was ruthlessly deprived when the young man turned around. Now he is qualified to call Shen Yu like that, and he has become Shang Junlin.

Endless bitterness came to his heart, Yue Wang twitched the corners of his mouth, laughing more ugly than crying.

The chill on Shen Yu's face was shattered by Shang Junlin's words, so he was almost unable to laugh, especially when he saw King Yue's trance-like appearance, he was even more happy in his heart.

This sentence obviously hit King Yue a lot. Ever since Shang Junlin said this sentence, King Yue has been lost in his thoughts. After a long time, King Yue barely recovered.

Shang Junlin was talking to Shen Yu in a low voice, with a shallow smile on Shen Yu's face, which was different from his usual cold appearance. The more the king looked, the more uncomfortable he was, but he refused to look away, staring at him like a self-torture. two people.

Aware of his gaze, Shang Jun Rinman glanced at him casually, and the warning meant that King Yue was frightened and turned his eyes away in panic.

Some people only know what regret is after they lose it.

How King Yue thought about Shen Yu, I didn't know and didn't want to know, the front line between him and King Yue was cut off by his own hands as early as in the previous life, let alone Shang Junlin in this life, even if not, Shen Yu would not look back to King Yue.

He will only torture people to death!

The more King Yue cared about something, the less he would let him get it!

Lowering his eyes, suppressing the coldness in his eyes, he lowered his head to look at King Yue: "King Yue, have you ever thought about what consequences your actions will bring to those women?"

"What?" King Yue was stunned by the sudden question.

Then he reacted, his eyes widened: "Are you complaining about those women?"

"Hahaha," King Yue suddenly laughed, "Speaking of the harm to these women, don't you think your actions have caused them more harm than me?"

Shen Yu raised his eyebrows: "It's you who did the wrong thing, why are you still relying on me? Telling them the truth in advance is better than being kept in the dark by you all your life."

"At least I didn't let them be embarrassed in public, and I didn't let them be ashamed of the family, gloomy, gloomy, you have always been smart, have you ever thought that when this incident broke out, it was not me, but the one who was hurt the most. those women?"

Shen Yu looked at him silently.

Thinking that he was being told, the smile on the corner of King Yue's mouth continued to expand. He looked at the gloomy eyes, and the maliciousness in his eyes was undisguised: "The rumors from the outside world, the oppression of the family, will destroy these women alive, and the cause of all this will be The culprit is you."

Shen Yu was not at all surprised by the sudden change in King Yue's attitude. He had seen every aspect of King Yue in his previous life, and he had a deep understanding of this person. He said that he loved whom he loved, but in fact he was always the only one who loved him the most.