Chapter 57

The corners of Shen Yu's raised mouth slowly flattened. He didn't know if there was such a thing in his previous life that Jiang Huaiqing would be implicated, but in this life, those people have already set their sights on Jiang Huaiqing.

Jiang Huaiqing wrote it in a joking tone, obviously not taking it seriously.

Shen Yu turned to look at Shang Junlin, the man's face was terrifying.

"His Majesty?"

"I don't know, there are still people who have such courage! No wonder, no wonder they have to fight for the invigilation."

"Don't be angry, Your Majesty, this matter is not yet sure whether it is true or false, let Yinlongwei check it first, and then talk about it." Shen Yu calmed down.

"Check! It must be checked!"

"Send someone to Jiang Huaiqing's side first, maybe they can be caught straight," Shen Yu turned around and turned into a face-to-face pose with Shang Junlin, "Since they made a move, they must not only target Jiang Huaiqing, but other students, especially Anyone with similarities to Jiang Huaiqing needs to be watched."

"Do as Ayu said." Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's wrist, bloodthirsty chills in his eyes.

"I'll reply to Jiang Huaiqing and tell him not to act rashly," Shen Yu held the letter paper, "I don't know if this letter has been seen by anyone other than you and me."

Shang Junlin pondered: "People on our side can rest assured, it just depends on whether the person who delivers the letter from Jiang Huaiqing is trustworthy."

"Don't worry too much. We are using another identity to meet Jiang Huaiqing. Even if other people saw it, they would not have thought that this letter would end up in our hands." Shen Yu said.

"Yes, it's really thanks to Ayu this time. If Ayu and Jiang Huaiqing hadn't gotten to know each other, he wouldn't have told us about such a thing. Maybe after the incident, I will know how bold these people are."

Shang Junlin put a kiss on Shen Yu's forehead: "Ayu is my lucky star."

Seeing Shang Junlin calm down, Shen Yu followed with a sigh of relief: "Thanks to Your Majesty for taking me out of the palace."

"Actually, I think I have to thank King Yue for this matter," Shen Yu deliberately adjusted the atmosphere, "If King Yue hadn't made such a big noise, we wouldn't have met Jiang Huaiqing."

"In that case, I should thank Ayu even more. If Ayu didn't propose to send letters to all the beauties of King Yue, the incident at Yingxinglou would not have happened." Thinking of this, Shang Junlin smiled lightly.

"Yeah." Shen Yu raised the corners of his lips.

One drink and one pecking are all fixed numbers, and without any of them, the current ending cannot be achieved.

After Shen Yu wrote the letter, he read it to Shang Junlin first, then handed the letter to Yinlongwei and sent it to Jiang Huaiqing.

At that time, Jiang Huaiqing was talking to He Chengyu.

"Don't you know, how interesting that person is, stop me and say that I am the chosen one, as long as I listen to them, it is not a problem to easily win the leader, am I such a stupid person, unless he is the emperor himself , oh, no, even His Majesty can't influence the results of the exam."

In order to ensure absolute fairness and impartiality, the person who approves the test cannot see the name and identity of the test. Only after the approval is completed, can everyone see the results.

"When did he find you?" He Chengyu's expression became serious after hearing Jiang Huaiqing's words.

Stunned by He Chengyu's attitude, Jiang Huaiqing hesitated and said, "Isn't that person a liar?"