Chapter 116

"I'm not a panacea, how can I have such an effect?" Shen Yu found a comfortable seat in Shang Junlin's arms.

"Ayu Yuzhen is more effective than any panacea." Shang Junlin buried his head on Shen Yu's neck, his voice a little dull.

"Then give His Majesty more hugs," Shen Yu touched the man's head with his backhand, "so that His Majesty can handle government affairs more energetically."

Shang Junlin hugged the person in his arms tightly.

"Are all the officials over at Subei sent by His Majesty later?" Shen Yu glanced at the book that was spread out on the table.

It was sent by Master Fang from Subei, and there were other officials nearby.

Mr. Fang took the officials who had passed from the capital. Every time they went to a new place, they would be speechless by the tragic situation there. They thought that the situation in the first small town they passed through was already very bad. The more I discovered that it was just the tip of the iceberg, the more shocking what I saw.

Every time they go to a place, they will gather the people together after cooking porridge and do something within their ability. When their strength recovers, they will exchange more food for their labor, and they will also help and relieve local operations. inconvenient person.

In the excerpts written by Mr. Fang, they detailed the current situation of every place they passed by. Just the text description can make people feel the despair that blows.

"Some of them were directly promoted locally," Shang Junlin rubbed his gloomy fingers, "I almost replaced the upper-level officials in Subei, and there were not many people who could be used by the court, only some people were sent there, more , was promoted locally."

Back then, when Subei fell, if it wasn't for Shang Junlin leading his troops to arrive in time to turn the tide and repel the Beimo army, it is hard to say whether the current Dahuan is still Dahuan.

The local officials were to blame for the loss of their country. Shang Junlin didn't want to listen to their excuses, so he directly cut down the people to comfort the heroes and soldiers who died because of their negligence. It was also to avenge the innocent people who died in vain. On the day of the execution, the whole city Onlookers, all applauded.

In the smell of blood in the sky, Shang Junlin let all the officials in Subei watch the execution with their own eyes. Some officials have been pampered for many years. I have never seen such a scene before.

But each of them is guarded by two burly soldiers, as long as they dodge, they will be stopped.

Shang Junlin is also using this opportunity to warn the people who have been newly promoted by him. If he can't keep the Subei well, he will go down and be with these people.

He also took this opportunity to completely separate Subei's military power from the regime. Under the **** means, no one dared to refute. Since then, Subei has been stable for a long time.

Shang Junlin and Shen Yu talked about this past: "I thought they would learn to be good, yes, they did learn to be good, they didn't dare to do anything blatantly, they only made small moves in private, and tried every means to keep the news from reaching the capital. ."

Shen Yu: "People's greed is always endless. When you get a little bit, you will want more. Over time, the greed is fed more and more, and you will never be satisfied. It has been seven or eight years since the past. , time will kill a lot of things, and it can change a lot of things. The officials promoted by His Majesty may be trustworthy, but after so many years, no one can guarantee that they will not change at all."